"They took me to a therapist for my mental instability. She suggested them to let me play instruments, so, It may help me to control my anger."

"So, this is why you learned to play instruments." Wednesday said while guessing, looking at her who was resting on the railing of the balcony.

"Umm..yeah but it is the second reason." (Y/N) said while rubbing her neck with her hand while Wednesday raised his one eyebrow looking at her questionably.

"I kinda threatened her to kill her and asked her to let my parents know that my anger can be controlled if I play instruments

"I kinda threatened her to kill her and asked her to let my parents know that my anger can be controlled if I play instruments. So, I can remember my grandmother and mother and continue my ancestor's rituals." (Y/N) said with a bit hesitation, with a awkward smile playing on her face looking towards Wednesday who has a small smile on his face.

.....[Slam]...

....[Thud]....

A seven years old (Y/N) was standing and holding the therapist by her collar who was sitting on the floor cowardly, pulling therapist face closer towards her face while her other hand holding a lamp which she kept under the therapist neck.

"You will tell my parents that I can control my anger by playing instruments." (Y/N) ordered with a smirk playing on her face.

The therapist just nodded her face. But suddenly (Y/N) held the therapist's hair and made her look towards herself "I need an answer." "Yes.." The therapist responded shakily.

"Then what happened. How you came here?" Wednesday questioned.

"Everything except that they still treated me as an animal, was going fine until one day that so called sister of mine came to my room and broke my guitar. That time I just snapped...." (Y/N) said while Wednesday brows furrowed.

The eight years old (Y/N) has anger and sadness written on her face after seeing the scenario infront of her.

...[Thud]...

..[Punch]...

Looking at her half-sister who was holding a damaged guitar with a cold eyes, she went towards her and pushed her on the floor and continue to beat her.

...[Screams]...

"Mommy!Daddy! Help me!" (Y/N)'s half sister continued to scream as she was being punched half to death.

...[Scream]...

"Stop! you bitch!" (Y/N)'s father screamed as he tried to seperate her from his daughter.