Apples and Bond

A/N: Title's kinda dumb, I know...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What does that mean...?" Ewen asked.

"No idea..." Damian replied.

"Cool...!" Emile said, when he realized he was right about the message.

But, he immediately regretted his words when he was met with questioning stares from his friends and the Blackbell girl.

"I-I mean BAD! B-But hey? ...It's good too!" Emiles stuttered out. "It may not be much help, but this HAS to count as a lead on Forger."

"You're right on that." Becky said. "But first, we have to figure out what Anya means by “Subject 007”..."

"Is it a license plate...?"

"A code to something...?"

"Password...?"

"Maybe it's a name! Like a label or something?" Ewen suggested.

"Name?"/"Label?" Becky and Damian asked at the same time.

"Yeah! Like that one book I read, where scientists were sending animals to space, and experimenting on them there. They labeled each of the test subjects by tattooing numbers on their bodies...." Ewen explained.

"Scientists....?" Damian quietly repeated.

His eyes subconsciously went back to the fridge.

Damian gasps. "Scientists!" He exclaimed as he walked towards the fridge.

The other three followed him, confused.

Damian points at the drawing Anya made, more specifically the “neighbors”.

He explained to them, "I told you! The neighbors look weird. Forger drew all of them with goggle thingies. Which kinds makes them look like scientists..."

Becky, Ewen and Emile look at the drawing more closely.

"So, what does that mean?" Emile asked, curiously.

"This is only a theory, but based on what we've found... If Forger did  mean to draw scientists, then they  might be the people who kidnapped her...." Damian said.

"Why would scientists want to take Forger, though...?" Ewen asked.

"Maybe it's like what you were saying, Ewen...? “Subject 007” is a label. And it might be—"

"Anya's label....!" Becky cut Damian off, gasping at the thought.

"Bingo!" Damian replied to Becky.

He then rubbed his chin, "We got two key points of the drawing. But, I feel like there's still more to it..."