Episode 2: One Last Run

Start from the beginning

"This is all your fault... we just had to get 6 ... but you decided to show them mercy.
you betrayed me Asriel. - we ended up like this because of you"

"We're best friends after all aren't we?

"CHARA!"

"CHARA!"

A familiar, yet unknown voice kept calling her, again... and again...

"CHARA!!!"

Lay on a carpet of golden flowers and lighted by the light of the sun from the only hole that Mount Ebbot had to offer: Chara was trying to open her eyes and resembled the voices that she was hearing before, and that one in particular.

Were did she hear that voice before? 

Trying to stand up, she felt to the ground due dizzines and headache that nearly got her to vomit, but determined to proceed, even if she didn't know where, step by step she reached the door that would've lead to the Ruins, a Home resembling her old once forgotten living place.

Everything was still in the same exact place, yet with a little dust caught by time itself, where she last saw them back when she was... when she was there,

"...Was I?"

The bedroom, the kitchen, the stair that led to Snowdin, did she walk those...

She wasn't sure, or better... she wasn't sure she was the one that was doing it in her memories...

"Why?... there was someone else with me? i don't recall bringing someone back there... and why mum told me to not going outside the Ruins": 

That's all she could've think with the headache getting stronger by anytime she kept trying to remember; but as she kept thinking and headeaching, she just heard a rumor of feet running at full speed towards her.

The figure jumped towards her, and before Chara could react, it already had her to the ground... hugging her?

Chara opened her eyes, only to see a fluffy goat that was hugging her, crying out loud to her.

"I though i lost you, Chara!"

She did not even try to got up, and retrive the hug to her brother: "Shh crybaby, it's over... for now." As she started crying too, her vision was even more happy as two figure came out from the corner of the wall: their parents.

And a rain on "my child, my precious" fell upon them, as every bad felling was now filled with tears of joy.

But...

As the joy ended, the questions came up.

"Can... someone explain what just happened?" asked the former King.

"I... I can't really tell..." Answered his human child: "It's... hard to explain."

"We should get Home first, before anything else." suggested the little prince.

It took half an hour to trepass the Underground, yet it took more hours after each zone they passes, they met someone else of the gang that, still do not know how, they woke up in the Underground.