WELCOME BACK + UPDATE

HEY.

So as promised, I figured out a way to bring back Sam and Luke. Bare with me on writing, I have a very busy schedule the next few weeks but I will try to get the first chapter up by December.

A whole month & then some, I KNOW. There's just a lot of changes (ik you don't care about this so you're welcome to skip this) going on currently and it's leaving little time to write.

I wanna say a big thank you to anyone who read my first book, Wrong Number — and if you haven't, read that before you read this or nothing will make sense.

I loved writing wrong number sm and I was so sad it was over, I just couldn't drag it out anymore. There was nothing left.

NOW, there's a sequel coming. I cannot WAIT to start this book. Yes, there will be a couple texting chapters but most of it will be written out, 3000 words or more. This is about to dive into all the details of EVERYTHING.

I'm not good at writing smut, just a heads up, and there will be quite a bit in here so you have been warned.

WARNING —
mentions of; self harm, suicide attempts, alcohol poisoning, drugs, slight abuse, foul language, offensive language, and smut.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING FOR THE ENTIRE BOOK.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

With that out of the way, I can't wait to dive back into Sam and Luke's story again. I hope you all enjoy and keep up with the sequel.

Have a blessed day/night!

—K.

[05/29/24] —

HI GUYS.

so, i unpublished all parts because this book is officially under reconstruction! i was stumped on how to continue the story but i finally realized, i needed to rewrite the entire story. the first few chapters that show sam's life after luke left will remain the same but from the time they meet again to the current chapter we were stuck on will be ENTIRELY different.

i want to thank all of you for the unconditional support you've given this book and the first wrong number.

i am ready to really give luke and sam the story they deserve. please stay tuned, the story will be continued !! 🤍