Chapter two : Narnia

"I think we're in Narnia," Peter answered for his brother, still gawking at the world he missed now before him.

Edmund only nodded as N/n finally let go of his arm and ran their hand through their hair.

"Narnia? What is this, some children's fantasy world? How are you all acting so casually about this?" N/n panicked, eyes darting all over the cave, certainly not finding comfort at how casual the siblings were about all of this.

A literal beach appeared out of the train station, who in the right mind would be looking at it as if they just won the lottery!

Edmund placed a hand on N/n's shoulder, "It's kind of hard to explain, and honestly we don't really know how all this happened."

N/n looked Edmund straight in the eyes and then at the beach before them, for some reason, as soon as they locked eyes, N/n felt calm seeing Edmund look calm too.

"Well, I suppose it could've been worse... we could've been transported to a battlefield," N/n comforted themselves. Edmund grinned and nodded.

N/n let out a long breath, "Alright, you better start figuring out how to explain all of this later," they glanced at Edmund then at the other three who were smiling at the two.

"What?" Edmund asked defensively.

"Nothing, nothing," Peter answered with a teasing tone.

Edmund glared at his brother, as he chased after him, Lucy and Susan running behind them.

"Last one in is a rotten egg," Exclaimed Lucy as they jumped into the pristine waters while N/n lagged behind them. They weren't too fond of water.

Especially sea water. And they hoped none of the siblings would notice.

Unfortunately for them, Edmund's constant glances their way caught on real quick.

"Come on, N/n, the waters' cold," Edmund exclaimed but N/n only waved their hands before sitting on the cold sand.

"No thank you."

Edmund raised his brows, now oblivious to the constant splashing Lucy was throwing his way, as his eyes scaled the cliff side behind the (brunette/blonde/etc.) and found broken pillars laced with foliage.

"Where are we anyway?" he thought out loud.

"We're in Narnia," Peter answered.

"I know that," Edmund sarcastically retorted, "But I don't remember any ruins in Narnia."

Peter followed where his eyes were looking and raised a brow at the broken pillars before them.

The four left the shore and climbed up to the cliffs, N/n still walking behind them as they tried to observe the area.

It was definitely still difficult for them to understand their current situation, they were supposed to be on the way to Hendon house but now they were suddenly walking around bare foot climbing a cliff to look at ruins.

But N/n wasn't complaining in any way, in all honesty, this was way better than some boring boarding school.

"Who do you think lived here?" Lucy asked while Susan peered on the ground and picked up a golden chest piece.

"I think we did," she said.

N/n ignored what that could possibly mean, grabbing the chest piece in astonishment, "Yo, this looks beautiful."

"That's from my chest set," Edmund said softly, hand grazing N/n's as he took the chest piece into his own.

"Which chest set?" Peter teased.