1.5 ━━ convincing and rejecting

cancelled ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse

cancelled ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse

chapter five - convincing and rejecting"this will be beneficial for us two

"this will be beneficial for us two."

< • >

"Let's fake date."

"Woah, calm down..?! Just because you're hot and all doesn't mean I'm going to fake date with you.." you frowned and crossed your arms, staring at the male suspiciously.

Dainsleif raised a brow, pride too high to process that you had just rejected his offer. Any sane person would've agreed to that. All his life, he was used to people always agreeing with him. "It will be beneficial for us two."

"Still. No. Now, can you stop bothering me?" You gave him a fake, threatening smile. "I still have to study, so it's best appreciated if you give me my alone time!" You declined his offer, doubting that it would benefit you in a way. Besides, your bestfriend hates him, and you don't want to jeopardize your own friendship.

Dainsleif just stared at you for a few moments, sighing. Even though you told him to give you alone time, he didn't move away from his current seat━which was right beside you. He just remained silent, watching as you fixed your things before studying for the test.

There was no need for Dainsleif to study. Hell, he could skip classes for all he wants just because he's a basketball player. Athlete in most schools, including your university, doesn't need to study anyway.

You were bothered by his presence. Why was he not getting up from his seat? Why was he still beside you? You couldn't focus on the paper you were reading because he was still there!

Sighing frustratedly, you turned your head to look at the male, glaring daggers at him. "What are you doing?" You hissed a question, making sure to be evident that you dislike him.