III

After the guys were done with their meals, the rest who didn't prepare dinner had cleaned up the dishes and complained and whined while doing so. But Jisung had gotten a one time pass since he was a guest they were helping.

"Since Jisung decided to stay with for awhile, we need to plan where our friend sleeps tonight." Hyunjin called out.

"That's right." Felix added. "We have 4 rooms with one full size beds fitting for two in each. Three already occupied with our boyfriends. All except Minho who doesn't have a-"

-"Ahem." Minho interrupted, then turned over to face Jisung. "I have a bed to share. That is, if you're comfortable sharing one. But other than that, we have a couch to sleep on, but it may be a little uncomfortable to rest on." he advised, but definitely tried to convince him his bedroom was a better choice.

Jisung tried to think which two options were best for him, quickly deciphering the pros and cons to answer back to the tired boys who quickly want to go to bed. But he still suspected and didn't know if Minho was the demon he was in search of. And if that was the potential case, being with him was certainly not a good idea. But waking up stiff sleeping on a couch wasn't a pleasant thought either, knowing he had an event with the 3 boys tomorrow. So, he quickly came up with a conclusion and decided,

"I'll take the couch. I don't want to be a bother. You all have helped me a lot already."

"Okay Jisung.~ Feel free to ask any of us if you need anything. Good night." Hyunjin yawned, waving goodbye and headed upstairs to his room.

Chan gave a dimpled smile following after. "See you tomorrow."

As the 6 said their good nights before their night slumber, Minho was the last to remain there with Jisung.

"Good luck wanting to get up after sleeping on the couch. Minho light-heartedly teased, making his way up the staircase to his room as well.

"Wait...Minho." Minho made a brief grin to himself while already halfway up the stairs, then turned back to face Jisung plastering a blank expression.

"About tomorrow, are you sure it's okay for us to go out there, especially in the evening?"

"Silly, of course it is. You'll be fine."

"No trouble at all?"

"Of course not, Jisung.~"

"Okay then, see you tomorrow. Sleep well."

Minho peeked a smile by the cute boy's worries. "Good night, Jisung."

*

It was Jisung's first day returning back to the overworld. Excited yet nervous to be back.

While the seven were sleeping soundly in their designated room, there was Jisung who had tried his best to adjust on the couch where he decided to lay that night. He felt and thought it really was uncomfortable to lie on, just as Minho had told him, and the idea that's where he had to sleep the rest of his stay added to his stress.

But, despite his discomfort, he convinced himself it was the wiser decision. The thought of lying next to the one he assumed was a sinful demon was much worse. He layed there, staring at the ceiling with running thoughts anxiously occupying his mind. Shortly after, it had made himself subconsciously grow tired.