The el clasico

A beautiful match was in anticipation as the el Classico neared. Sergio and Luka got back from the cafe still happily chatting like an old married couple.. a few of their teammates picked up on that and teased them.. they were quite used to all the teasing all in all but.. the expectations of the public were already placed upon them. Get a wife, marry, have kids.. all that, but some things weren't set in stone all the time.. perhaps?.. they could only dream.

Sergio put on his captain armband.. he hyped up the team as they got dressed Sergio noticed Luka wearing an undershirt under his jersey, he went to him and enquired "Luka, why the need for the undershirt?" "It's nothing.. just a habit." Luka replied calmly, Sergio nodded.. he didn't press too much on the matter. Finally they would face their long time rivals, Fc Barcelona up till halftime the game was at a stalemate, both teams were pretty much matching each other at every aspect of the game.

Things started heating up with a fight at the 53' minute, Sergio got shoved a little too hard by barca defender pique. He felt blood dripping down his hand.. a scar that he had covered up with a tattoo, soon medics rushed over to attend to him and Luka knelt by his side he didn't speak but just his presence was comforting enough for Sergio. "..please be alright.." Sergio heard Luka mutter out, "I'll be fine lukita, don't worry.." Sergio reassured Luka with a small smile. The silence carried on until it was ruled that Sergio would be out of both this game and out for the next few due to this injury, Sergio was a little frustrated but calmed down with the help of Luka.

The end of the match came.. Sergio was sitting in the infirmary his hands wrapped up.. he was waiting for Luka to show. But Luka didn't and it was getting late so he settled on taking the metro back to his and luka's shared apartment. He began wondering why Luka didn't show.. was he just late or something came up..? But he promised Sergio to see him and go home with him after the match, his thoughts just kept spiralling until he got home. He saw Luka on the couch with some girl assuming his eyes weren't failing him, Sergio took that harshly after seeing it.. he felt his heart sink just that's tiny bit.. when he caught Luka's gaze he turned away and quickly went up the stairs. He thought.. or rather, he had thought him and Luka had something.. special.