Eight: Karma's A Bitch.

En başından başla

"Truth be told, she should have been leveled months ago. It's a damn shame."

"A lot of good memories with this tree." He said.

"Well, I can get you an estimate by the end of the day."

"Don't bother." He tells him.

*End of Flashback...*

It was earlier that day, and the man was duct-taping explosives to the tree...

He loaded the shotgun and fired it at the tree, and it exploded, and the bullet hit him square in the chest.

Ashleigh cuts his top open, putting something over it, trying to stop the bleeding.

Ashleigh placed her hand on it, staring at the knocked-down tree.

"The bullet she fired at him... it must have flew out of the tree when he blew it up. Karma's a bitch." Ashleigh says, staring at Bobby.

The next morning, the firehouse was covered with nurses taking people's blood

"So I want to thank everyone for donating today. I don't know if you know this or not, but 90% of all the blood given to patients in the Los Angeles area comes from volunteers. I know that we all put our asses on the line in the field every day to save people, but today you're saving people, and all it's taking is a tiny prick of a needle. So simple, even Mr. Buckley can't mess it up." Said Chimney.

Buck smiled, saluting Chimney.

"Still at it, huh?" Ashleigh asked

"Yeah, incredible. Everyone donated. Some people even came in on their day off." Said Chimney.

"Well, that's great. Let's wrap it up. We got to start our shift." Ashleigh says.

"Uh, hold up. I don't think Ashleigh's donated blood." Buck said.

Chimney checked the clipboard, and Ashleigh glared at Buck.

"You are correct, Buck. I'm two pints shy of my goal for the day." Said Chimney.