Realizing that he hadn't helped his situation and most likely made it worse which only causes more dread to ensue while Kotori is able to wrestle back the microphone from Tohka while shouting, "calm down Tohka, now's not the time too...."

She pauses as what Shido said seemed to finally said which causes her to ask, "hang on, our screens are showing both of them have their powers sealed, how's that possible?"

Shido looks over at the twins while saying, "honestly I don't know how...."

He pauses however when he only sees Kaguya standing there which causes him to ask, "hang on, where did Yuzuru go?"

Confused, Kaguya looks over but becomes surprised to see her sister missing while saying, "huh? Where did she go?"

Not sure of where she went and starting to worry, Shido says into the earpiece, "hey, are the sensors working?"

Kotori replies, "yes, what do you need?"

Shido asks, "Yuzuru is missing, are you able to find her?"

Theres a brief pause until Kotori says, "you mean the other spirit? We aren't able to track her specifically but we are seeing a lone heat signature that just stopped deep in the forest."

Hearing this causes Kaguya to look over at the forest while asking, "why would she be in the forest?"

Realizing something however, Shido takes off running towards a strangely carved out path in the woods while shouting, "this isn't good! We need to get to her fast."

Confused by what he was saying, Kaguya takes off after him while shouting back, "hold on! What's going on?"

Part way through the forest, Kaguya is able to catch up to a now out of breath Shido while saying, "geez Shido? Why are you running like a mad man?"

Just barely able to catch his breath, he continues to walk while replying, "I'm worried about Yuzuru."

Confused but now becoming worried, she asks, "why are you worried about her?"

While still walking he replies, "because if a sealed spirit becomes too emotionally unstable, than they can become inverse which means they'll lose control of their powers and become dangerous."

Shocked by the statement and becoming even more concerned she says, "but why would you be worried that that would happen to her, she's never been overly...."

She pauses when she realizes something then asks, "hang on, does this have to do with Burchard leaving her?"

Realizing that she didn't know what happened, Shido thinks of the best way of telling her but before he could, they hear something strange. It was as if the wind itself was wailing as it blew through the trees but it sounded almost human. As the pair continues to silently listen, Kaguya was able to recognize what sounded like sobbing and realizing something, she takes off running while shouting, "it's Yuzuru! She's in trouble!!!"

Shido tries to reach out to her to stop her but to no avail as she was already out of his reach which leaves him only able to watch her disappear down the path in dismay while whispering to himself, "this isn't going to end well."

Kaguya continues sprinting through the woods while holding onto her beach towel for dear life until she comes to a small clearing of knocked over trees. She comes to a stop at the outer edge of the clearing and sees Yuzuru with her head hanging low while kneeling in front of a still standing tree. Kaguya is able to hear her crying and concerned she approaches her while asking, "Yuzuru?"

Yuzuru continues to stare at a spot on the ground in front of her while whimpering, "Sadness: He's gone."

Confused by what she was saying, Kaguya walks up to her and is surprised to see her sister looking down at a puddle of blood. Still unsure of what was going on, she asks, "who's gone?"

Again without taking her eyes off the spot, she whimpers back, "reply: Burchard. Burchard is gone."

This unfortunately doesn't help her confusion as she thinks, "Burchard? I know she was depressed about him leaving her but why is she...."

Her thought gets interrupted as she finally realizes what had happened while saying, "Burchard was here. Wasn't he?"

While barely able to hold herself together, Yuzuru simply nods then responds, "rebuttal: he was, and Yuzuru promised him that she would be back for him but when she arrived, he was gone."

With the tears coming back in full force she continues, "and Yuzuru was the one that put him here."

She looks back at her confused but before she could ask, Yuzuru answers, "during our fight, when Yuzuru launched her chain at you, she missed and instead struck Burchard and sent him flying to this spot."

Shocked by what she heard, she is quickly able to rationalize it while saying, "you didn't mean to hurt him, in all honestly it just sounds like it was an accident."

She kneels next to and puts an arm around Yuzuru to comfort her while continuing, "and if it is anyone's fault then it would be mine. I'm the one that started the fight which lead to this."

Yuzuru continues to cry and gripping a Polaroid photo tightly in her hand while staring at the bloody spot but is still able to respond, "rebuttal: it was Yuzuru's weapon that killed him. it is Yuzuru's fault and always will be."

With Yuzuru only becoming more distraught and Kaguya realizing that she wasn't going to change anything with the state that her sister was in, she decides instead to hug her tightly while trying her best to console her but something bugs her as she quietly looks at the bloody spot in front of them while thinking, "but if he's dead then where did his body go?"

Meanwhile Shido stands at the edge of the clearing while watching the twins from a distance. A Feeling of sadness causes his heart to sink into his stomach while watching the scene before him unfolding which he knows he shouldn't interrupt. Now focusing on what Yuzuru said about Burchard, he quietly speaks into his earpiece, "Kotori?"

After a brief pause she responds, "what's up big bro?"

He asks, "did you have any camera equipment on the island."

After another brief pause where all he heard was faint typing, she replies, "we do but one of the attacks from D.E.M damaged the recording and storage equipment. I got techs working on it now, but it could take weeks before we know if anything is salvageable."

Shido sighs in response, which Kotori hears and asks, "what's up?"

He continues to look at the twins with the sadness he was feeling only growing but still responds, "it's just that I was hoping you could find someone that's..... gone."