Chapter 1

Nyx:
Today is Sunday. First sunday in a month. What that means? Boring and tiring walk with my father Rhysand around the Velaris city. Don't get me wrong, I love Velaris so much. The problem is, that my father as High Lord of the Night Court make me go shopping with him! He loves buying gifts for my mother, Feyre. But I hate shopping. I'm always just standing here for hours and that's all. It's beginning of March so it's still cold outside.
,,Nyx, can we go?" my father get to my room and lean to doors.
,,Is a must that i have to go also?"
,, Yes, it is. Come on, don't frown at me like that"he says. I roll my eyes back get my coat on. I was careful around my wings. My beautiful, strong, Majestic and Illyrian wings.
,, How is mom?" my mom, Feyre, High Lady of the Night Court is now sick. I know my dad is worrying about her so much, byt it's her choice and he don't have balls to tell her 'no'.
,, She is fine. Few minutes ago she went on a walk with Mor" he replies ,,it take you ages to get ready! You are even worse than Mor!"
,, Says the right person." My dad laugh a bit and we leave the house together. We have a beautiful house that my mom designed by herself for us. We also got A House of Wind and a house in the city centre, but i take this one like my real home. As I walk out I can smell the jasmine smell outside.

After a while, we get to Rainbow. Thats a art part of Velaris that my mom loves so much. I have never seen such a talented artist like her.
,, What do you wanna get her this time?" I ask.
,, Hmm I dont know"
,, You never know" i sight ,,I'm freezing dad"
,,Don't be drama queen, Nyx. You are an Illyrian warrior and you are grow up! Don't tell me that you can't fight these 12 degres" I didn't answered. I act like a spoiled brat today. What's wrong with me?
,, I'm sorry dad. For how was acting the whole morning. I just don't feel good."
,, It's okay Nyx. I get it" he smiles at me and i give him a slight smile back.
,,Do you know when is uncle Cass coming back from the Illyrians?"
,, Tonight or tomorrow. I hope so."
,, Yeah" we continue walking to the river now.

My dad nodd to some people but I'm lost in my thought. I have got the feeling like something big is coming and it feels like butterflies on my stomach. But not as that good and happy butterflies, but that stressed butterflies. I take a deep breath.
,, Are you okay, son?" dad asks. What should I answer?
,, I don't know. But Yeah" I dont wanna tell him about that feeling but I also don't wanna lie to him. My father just place his hand on my shoulder. He knows that I wanna keep it for myslelf. I'm thankful for my father.

We continue walking and suddenly something like black portal spawn in front of us.
,, What's that?!" I ask my father. I'm horrified. Maybe this is some of his stupid jokes. I look at my father. He looks even more horrified than me. Yea, he has no clue. The portal throw someone to the floor and disappear.

My father get to her immediately. It's a tall slim girl with feminime curves. She has got dirty blonde hair with golden highlights and stunning blue eyes. Honestly, she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. She is dressed strangely a bit. Grey baggy jeans with low rise, grey crop top with long sleeves, and jacket. I mean wow, but....who is wearing that? I shake my head as she stands up.