Garden and Nightmares

I don't know this photo!

Previously on Xena Salvatore and the Angel's Eye...

"Alright let's go find it then!"  Xena exclaimed as she let Snowstorm on her shoulder and she holds the little owlet in her hands.

.

.

Xena decided to check the courtyard, she was walking toward a hedge in the back when her foot got caught on something and she fell on her back, but she didn't hit her head. Snowstorm hoots out of concern. 

"I'm fine Stormy, but what did I just trip over?" Xena said. 

Xena gets up on her feet and sees a stone slab. She gets down on her knees to sit on her calves. 

"Why would there be a stone slab be in the next to a hedge?" Xena asked. 

Xena sees words probably carved into the stone by fire and then cooled down by water, by how dark the words were. They were also not in English...they were in German. 

 "Der Salvatore-Garten?"(German for The Salvatore Garden) "The Salvatore Garden?" 

Xena then sees two handprints, the thumbs touching and the four other fingers together like trying to create a shadow puppet bird. Xena puts her hands in the handprints and then a door appears on the hedge. Xena gets up and opens the door and sees a garden on the other side, a little pond with koi fish, many little finches and blue jays, bunnies and little owlets and their parents. 

"This is so beautiful, mother and father did a good job!" Xena said. 

Xena also saw blue, yellow, red, white, purple, ice blue and green roses; those are Alaric and Zaria's favorite flowers since they represent the element colors. 

(blue=water, yellow=sun, red=fire, white=air, purple=moon, ice blue=ice, green=earth)

Xena sits down on a bench with Snowstorm and the little owlet. 

"You and the little owlet have been getting along quiet well, huh Snowstorm? You've been so protective and so motherly...toward..her? Wait a minute..is this little owlet your baby?" Xena said. 

Snowstorm nods and Xena gasps. 

"This little one is baby! How did I not see the signs?! It was so obvious! The over-protective attitude, the hovering, the cuddling, the feeding! The signs were everywhere, I feel like an idiot! What are you going to name her?" Xena said. 

Snowstorm hoots 'why don't you name her?' 

"You want me to name her?...Alright, what about Flurry Schnee Salvatore?(Schnee=German for snow)

Snowstorm nods and little Flurry hoots happily and Xena giggles a little at how cute little Flurry is. 

"Welcome to the Salvatore Family, Flurry Schnee Salvatore. When you get old enough, maybe you can be my little brother's owl and don't worry, he has the same powers I have and he is very sweet and gentle with any animal. One time, he save a baby snapping turtle get back to her family and the baby didn't snap at him once, not even the mother or father snapped at him. He has such an nice, calming around him, which worries me." 

Snowstorm hoots 'why?' and Xena looks at Snowstorm. 

"With Cedric's kind and caring personality, I'm worried that he'll be a bigger target than he already is. Ciaran Shadow knows that I'll give up anything to protect him and he'll use that weakness against me. I love that little boy so much, ever since he was born, we will always be close and that won't change at all." Xena explained. 

Snowstorm and Flurry hoots 'awe' and Xena glares at that. 

Time skip...

Xena, Snowstorm and Flurry went back to their dorm, when they got there, Eamon was there and the two of them just ignored each other. Xena and Eamon went to sleep in their beds, while Snowstorm and Flurry slept on the bedpost of Xena's bed. 

Time skip again to Xena's dream... 

Xena wakes up and she's not in her dorm, but in a dark room and tied up, but not gagged or blindfolded. Xena tries to use her fire to burn off the ropes, but it wouldn't work, her powers wouldn't work. Xena then hears a cackle that she knew all too well, she knew who was there. 

"Ciaran Shadow, you snake! Come on out, or are you too much of coward to face me?!" Xena said. 

"I would watch your mouth if I were you, unless you wanna hear a little blonde boy scream." Ciaran said. 

"Don't you dare touch him, you heartless murderer!" Xena shouts. 

Ciaran Shadow appears in front of Xena with Cedric in his hand by his throat. Xena gasps as she sees her little brother in Ciaran's hand and he wasn't moving. 

"What did you do to him you heartless shadow-sneaking murderer?!" Xena shouts again. 

Ciaran cackles as he looks at a lifeless Cedric in his hand. 

"Are you sure I'm the murderer, or are you the one who let this happen?" Ciaran asked. 

"What?" Xena asked. 

"You left your little brother all alone and he hasn't mastered all his powers yet. You left him, powerless, helpless and completely at my mercy." Ciaran said with an evil smirk on his face. 

"What about Uncle Lucian? What did you do to him?!" Xena said. 

Ciaran Shadow cackles. 

"You honestly think that man had a chance against me?! Let's just say, he's out of commission and six feet under your feet, literally! Now it's your brother's turn to join; oh, and don't worry, you'll be joining both if them soon enough." Ciaran said. 

Xena tried to break the ropes, but then with a snap of Ciaran's fingers, the ropes were gone and Xena falls on her knees in front of Ciaran. Xena tries to move, but before she could, Ciaran used his darkness, it surrounded Cedric and then he was gone. Xena screamed and used her fire power without thinking. 

The fight ended with Xena on the ground, pinned by Ciaran and his hand around her throat. 

"You lost Xena Elemental Helia Salvatore, or do you even deserve your family name? After all, you lost, your parents, your people and now you dear little brother. You can't even fight against me, since there's nothing to fight for anymore." Ciaran said. 

"NO!" Xena shouts. 

Time skip again to when Xena wakes up...

"NO!" Xena screams as she wakes up and realizes it was all a dream. 

"It was all a dream, Xena. It was all him." Xena kept saying to herself. 

That's when Eamon woke up.  

.

.

.

Another cliffhanger! 

What will Eamon do when he sees Xena after a nightmare? 🤔❔