𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

______

written by: got-fantasy on Tumblr

______

Rays of the sun were beating down onto the garden, showering the plants in a gentle glow. It was a pretty sight, not one you were used to, but it wasn't enough to ease your thoughts.

You never wanted to come south to King's Landing. You argued tirelessly with your father about it, no matter what you would say he remained adamant that you come with him.

You were angry, spiteful. You were a black sheep sheep within the Stark family, sharing the status with your bastard brother.

Despite your uneasiness with your family you were comfortable, and you had Theon. God's how you missed him.

The two of you had always been close, and by the time you were both men grown you had found eachother sharing a bed frequently.

You wonder if that's why your father brought you here. He somehow found out what you were doing and brought you here to stop it, that wasn't likely.

Before you could think more into it a voice interrupted you. "Hello, Lord Stark. Fancy running into you here."

You looked up quickly, seeing a face you only faintly recognised. "Lord Baelish, it's a pleasure." He gave you what seemed to be a playful smile.

"Please, call me Petyr." He said as he sat down next to you. "What brings you here, young Stark?" His eyes seemed curious.

You took a moment before responding. "It's peaceful here. It lets me think." You said meeting his gaze. "What about you?"

Petyr chuckled "It's a beautiful day, it would be a shame to waste it inside. Though it must be quite different from the north." He looked to you, waiting.

You smiled half heartedly "Yes it is, everything seems to be." More emotion came from your voice than you intended.

Petyr tilted his head curiously. "You don't like it here?" You sighed before speaking. "It's not that i don't like it, I just wish I had a choice."

Petyr hummer in understanding "Your father forced you here, then?" Your sat up straight "He did. It didn't matter what I felt, he wanted so he got it."

Petyr's eyes seemed to change at your words, a small smile caressing his face. "Is that so? Well if you ever need a confidant I'm right here, young Stark."

His words made you smile, genuinely. Even back in winterfell you never had anyone to talk to, you were never really close to your siblings. And despite your arrangement with Theon, that didnt change. All of them content to ignore your existence, that's how it seemed.

Looking to the other man you spoke "I would like that, Petyr. If its not a bother." Your voice seemed softer than before Petyr thought.

"Of course not. In fact I'm honoured." He smiled. "I own a brothel, come meet me there tonight. Let's get to know eachother more."

Petyr thought it funny how your eyes widened "A brothel? As long as you don't expect me to become a patron i'll be there." You jested.

Petyr laughed, his body shaking slightly. "Well then, I shall see you there, young Stark." He nodded to you before taking his leave.

Petyr saw something within the Stark boy. Something he was more than happy to take advantage of.