Ruh , you can't do this to me . You know you called me something else , now I want you to call that.  Don't test my patience . Not in this case . Try it some other time. He whined.

Aan , she whispered after a minute of silence .

Say it again.

Aan .

Again , he breathed.

Aan .

He smiled ear to ear . Do you even know how much I was dying for you to call me this since the first time I heard you call me this . he confessed giving her full blown smile. Aan he wishpered as if teseting how does this name sound from his mouth . Aaruhi blushed .

Promise me , you are always going to call me that , nothing else . He asked her in a little authoritive tone.

Hmm , let me think . She teased him .

Ruhh . He whined.

She chuckled and nodded . I promise most of the time I'll call you that .

What . Why not always. He gaped at her .

Because, pati . I like calling you pati as well . She said in a childish tone while squeeze his face with her hands .

He narrowed his eyes at her . Ok fine but most of the time only aan . Okay . He negotiated. She nodded , they both looked into each other's eyes having a constant smile on their faces , he slowly leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead , staying there for a minute , she closed her eyes in bliss feeling his touch .

Aan , you didn't answer my question , aaruhi slowly asked still being in his arms .

Hm. Asking for an explanation about what happened at your parent's home is not my place . If you want to share it with me , you would tell me yourself. I don't want to force you into  telling me anything. When you feel like , you trust me enough to tell me you can tell me . I am all ears . I'll listen to you and promise to understand you . Hm. She nodded, her eyes glistening with unshed tears .

By the way,biwi , aren't you forgetting something. He asked .

What . What did I forgot. She asked being confused.

How can you forget it biwi . I thought you would have remembered it and also prepared for it .

What are you talking about . What preparation.

Let me enlighten you Ma'am , I am talking about the test that I told you I am gonna take , he reminded her extra sweetly.

I thought you were joking , she reasoned.

Well , did I looked like I was joking that day , he asked raising a eyebrow at her .

I am not goona give any test.  You are not my teacher. I don't know anything .I only study a night before exam . I am not a book worm , she said in annoyance.

Ruh , I said it that day as well and I am saying it again , but I am not goona repeat after it . I am not going to tolerate you beong lineant towards you studies and your Carrer . If I ever see you being lineant, mind you ruh , you will see a different me , which you won't like , he said in a calm yet a serious tone . Aaruhi felt a chill ran down her spine listening him . She didn't like the way he said , his tone , it made her scared . She didn't want him to use this tone on her ever again.

I am going to take your test tomorrow evening. Be prepared for it . I don't want any carelessness. Now go and get your books . Start studying. He ordered , leaving her standing on the balcony.

Hayee bhagwaan , kahan fus gyi  she grimaced. ( God , where did I  got stuck)

What are you waiting for ruh, come inside and start moving she heard him yell from inside . she slumped her shoulders in defeat and went inside.

Hi guys , I am back from now on I'll be regularly updating on every Tuesday and Friday

Hi guys ,
I am back from now on I'll be regularly updating on every Tuesday and Friday. Hope you like the update. I fast forwarded a little. I hope you guys like what I wrote.

Guys it's a request to please like share comment on every chapter. Lately I have noticed how so many people see and read chapters but they don't vote for it . Guys it might not even take a second for you but it gives me a great motivation so please do
like
share
and comment.