Relationships

Next morning

Santana and Rachel woke up next to each other."morning baby"Rachel greeted"morning"Santana  Replied,they kiss.They went  out of their tent."morning guys"Santana and Rachel said"good morning"the new directions said minus Quinn and Finn.

The day went by Finn and Quinn avoided Santana and Rachel.

Days pass they went back to school still Quinn and Finn still won't acknowledge them.It was glee club time/meeting.The new directions were waiting for Mr.Schue.

Santana and Rachel were making out,Quinn were staring at them from the back with pure hatred and disgust in the eyes.

"SANTANA'S MINE BERRY.I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU TWO WILL BREAK UP BEFORE THE END OF SENIOR YEAR.HAHAHA!"Quinn thinks.

Later at Berry household.

Santana and Rachel were cuddling in Rachel's bed."i'm happy that i don't have to share you with Quinn anymore"Rachel said."babe you know you never have to share me at all.i'm all yours"Santana replied,they laugh.Rachel kiss Santana's lips.

Next day,at school.

Santana and Rachel were walking down the hall holding hands while Jacob were hot on their trail.They reached Rachel's locker before turning around.

"so it is true that you and Quinn Fabray are officially over?"Jacob ask Santana who replied"yes""and you two are dating?"Jacob ask"yes"Rachel replied.Jacob pulled out his camera before turning to Rachel and Santana.

"can i get a picture of you for my blog?"Jacob ask"sure"Rachel said.Santana pulled Rachel for a kiss while Jacob shot the picture before running away.

Rachel And Santana laugh then Rachel quickly get her things from her locker before Santana walk Rachel to her class.

"i love you"Rachel said "i love you too"Santana Replied.

they kiss and go on with their classes.

_________________________________________________________________________

AU/N:

HEY GUYS IT BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATE BUT HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ITS ONLY CHAPTER 4 AND I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

READ,COMMENT AND VOTE.

ALSO I DON'T OWN ANYTHING.

GLEEKER_FOREVER.