Behind Quinn's back

The Glee club was waiting for Mr.Schue,Will to arrive so they we're doing there own thing.Santana and Quinn we're making out by the piano while Rachel stare at them with jealousy in the back.

2 minute pass and finally Mr.Schue arrived"i have great news guys and Quinn,Santana stop making out"Mr.Schue said,Quinn and Santana pull away and went to sit down.Santana sit down beside Rachel and Quinn who sat beside her,Santana and Rachel who's been dating behind Quinn's back link their arms together.

"what's the surprise Mr.Schue?"Artie asked"do i get a solo?"Sugar asked,Rachel Glare at her while Santana gave a chuckle"no"will said"then what is it?"Mercedes asked"since we won Nationals,Principal Figgins want us to have a vacation so we're going CAMPING!"Will said

The glee club groan minus Santana and Rachel who raise her hand"Mr.Schue, i think it's a wonderful idea"Rachel said"how?"Quinn ask"it's give us the opportunity to know each other more than now"Rachel replied,Santana smile at her"Rachel's right guys,so pack and we'll be leaving in two day's and also Ms.Pillsburry,be there at 7:00 A.M the bus leave's at 8:30"Will inform

"okay that's all for today you guys are free to go"Will said,the glee club started to stand up.Santana immediately text Rachel to meet her at the bathroom.

"meet me at the bathroom now,love you babe"-S

"babe,i need to pee"Santana lie"ok,do you want me to go with you?"Quinn ask "no,it's okay,i'll just meet you at the car"Santana said"okay"Quinn said and go to Santana's car while Santana went meet Rachel at the bathroom.

At the bathroom

"hey sexy"Rachel greeted"hey baby"Santana said and lean on Rachel who was back up in the wall and they kiss which turn to a make out session which lasted for 5 minutes.

The two pull away"i better go before Quinn come here"Santana said"okay,see you tomorrow,i love you"Rachel replied"i love you too"Santana said and they kiss.

they go out of the bathroom and went to the parking lot,Santana go to hercar where Quinn was waiting in the passenger seat.Santana went to the driver's seat.

"hey,what took you so long?"Quinn asked her"Sue hold me up"Santana lied.

"k,lets go home"Quinn replied.

________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 1

A/N:

HERE'S TO CHAPTER 1,HOPE YOU LIKE IT.IT'S MY THIRD STORY.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

GLEEKER_FOREVER