chapter 2

...

Itadori yuuji is many things. One is that he's kind of way too innocent to know when people would filrt with him as he would always brush it off.

The second is that he could defend himself pretty well. He could handle a group on his own.

With alphas and betas, who would try to fight him with whatever reason that he doesn't know.

That's how he met gojo when a group was picking on him, which led to fighting. gojo, who was about to jump in, but stopped seeing that itadori didn't need saving.

A smirk formed on his slightly pink lips as he began to take an interest in him seeing him fight on his own, not needing anyone to help him.

Then on they became friends.

"Oh." Itadori dug in his pocket, taking out a new lollipop. "I got you strawberry flavor." He gave them to gojo.

Geto sighed, seeing his white hair friend looking at itadori if he was an angel. "Remember, don't forget to brush your teeth." He was met with a glare.

"I know." Gojo replied. As he unwrapped the lollipop he got from itadori, his eyes sparkled at the taste. "Thank yuuji-kun this flavor is good."

Itadori chuckled, nodding his head. "I'm glad." He blushed as those blue eyes lit up when the lollipop was in his mouth. 'His eyes are pretty,' he absently mindedly thought.

Geto felt like a third with those two. He could feel the tension between those, two, but that is not his business, but it doesn't do him the fact that he could tell.

Oh, and it was also a sight to see for him, seeing that his white head friend took in an interest in someone.

A smirk made its way on his lips, planning a way for the two of them to get together, but of course, there will be teasing.

"Do you want one geto-senpia?" Itadori asked with his hand, showing another lollipop. "I have one more."

"Yuuji-kun." Gojo whined, cling onto itadori arm. "He doesn't like candy much." He said. "Only slaty stuff."

Geto held back a snort. "He's right." He gave an apology smile. "But thanks, though."

"Yeah." Itadori lowered his hand as he put it back in his jacket pocket. "I see." He glanced at gojo, who is still clinging on his arm.

Which he didn't mind, but he could get a whiff of his pheonms, which smelled nice and lovely.

On two or days from now, he will get his mark, so it's normal for him to now be able to smell everybody's scent as that means he is about to awaken his gender.

"Mhmm." Gojo popped his chin on itadori shoulder. "Two or in days, you'll be getting your mark, right?"

Geto gave gojo a look, showing that he was kind of not expected him to ask that kind of question out of nowhere.

Itadori blinked innocently, not minding being asked. "Yeah, I'll know what gender I am." Itadori knows gojo is a alpha well geto is a beta.

Geto nodded with a polite smile while gojo had his background all sparkling as well as his blue eyes. "Say..." gojo looked at geto with a glime in his eye then looked back to itadori. "When you know your gender I'll throw a party!!" Gojo clapped his hand.

Geto interven. "Satoru, you don't know if he wants to have a part -" he stops as soon as he looks at itadori.

Those brown Carmel eyes lit up, showing a shine to them. "Yeah!! I'm down for that." Itadori exclaimed with a bright smile.

Gojo gave geto a trumpet like smile, but that smile was wiped off as soon itadori did something unexpected. "I'll be happy since I will be with the people who are important to me."

Itadori looked to his shoulder that gojo was laying his chin on as they both made eye contact. Carmel eyes met ocean blue eyes.

Gojo was fascinated with those Carmel brown eyes as he noticed them softened a bit as they looked at him. Itadori gives a feathery kiss on his cheeks.

gojo blushed lightly. Well, itadori turned to geto with a normal face as if he didn't do anything.

Geto put his hand on his mouth, forcing himself not to laugh. "Come on, itadori, let's go get something to eat." Itadori nodded with a Humm.

"Gojo not to be rude can you get off my shoulder so I could wal-" itadori voice died as he looked at gojo, whose face is still red.

"Umm... something is wrong with gojo-senpai." said Itadori as he turned back to look at geto with a worried look. "It looks like he got a fever."

"Don't worry, he's fine." Geto shaked his head. "Anyways, just drag him." Itadori looked unsure but followed what geto said.

"..yuuji..k..i..ssed...my cheek." Gojo inaudible said with geto next to him. Geto thought one thing about his white head friend.

'He's totally a simp for itadori'

-----
Sorry for not updating.
I've been making edits and stuff, so...

Here it is the next chapter. Let me know if you guys like it!!

~angelina