𖤐04..those dazzling eyes𖤐

𖤐10 years later𖤐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
༻Chapter 4༺

Amelie opened her front door to see matt. He was wearing a black ransom hoodie and grey sweatpants.

"Hey, can i come in? Here's freezing." matt asked and amie gave space for him to go through the doorway. She closed the door after him.

"Can i have my charger now?" was all amie said to him. Matt handed the black charger to her. "Thanks."

"Yeah. And um, i was thinking if i could help you with your homework because i know you haven't done all of them." (Amie was that type of a person who left her homework to the last night and she didn't usually understand anything of them)

Amie gave him a suprised face. "Really? Well i mean, i haven't done my maths homework yet so."

They took their way to amies room. Her room was pretty small but well decorated. The wall were white but the room had a nice wooden floor.  She had a bookshelf, closet, a desk, bed, and other things in her room. There was also a bathroom connected to her room.

Matt sat on her bed while amie was going through her backpack, to find the maths workbook.

She finds the book and sits down next to matt. She opens the page she had homework from.

"Oh what, this is so easy." matt says and looks down at the book.

She narrows her eyes at him.

"What the fuck. That doesn't make any sense." amie says after matt TRIED to explain the thing to her.

"It's not my fault you can't understand stuff."

"UGHHH. We have the exam like next week, and i dont understand any of this fucking shit." amie falls on her back on her bed.

"Well um, do you pay attention in the class?"

"Oh hell i don't, i never do."

"Well that explains everything. I literally can't help you if your brain is so small to get some easy stuff like this."

Amie rolls her eyes at him and throws the book on the floor.

They hear a knock on the door right after that.

"Oh hi, matt. I didn't know you were here but it's nice to see you." amies dad, Conrad says from the doorway when he notices matt.

"Nice to see you too, mr baker." matt answers and conrad just smiles at him.

"Mel, im going to the store, do you need anything?"

"Uhh, can you bring some tampons, please." amie says. Her dad nods and smiles for an answer and leaves the room.

Amie glances at matt after her dads leaves. He's already on his phone, laying down on her bed.

"Matt, lets play roblox."

"What? No way, i don't even have it on my phone."