"Stop talking, kiss me..." After hearing Jian Xiu's words, Lan Yan was so angry that he whispered something sincere.

  "Huh?" Jiang Feng lowered his head and approached Lan Yan, trying to hear what he was talking about.

  Feeling Jian Xiu's sudden approach and his breath in his ear, Lan Yan straightened up like a cat whose tail had been stepped on. A thin layer of blush appeared on his cheeks. He stretched out his hand to touch Jian Xiu's impeccable face. face pushed away.

  "Stop talking and leave me alone!"

  Otherwise, he couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't do anything that would result in a warning from the game system. As a theoretical master with no practical experience, he didn't know if he could control himself in front of a beautiful woman.

  As expected, Jiang Feng sat back down and stopped talking. However, the temperature in the hands of the man in front of him was a bit high, which made the touch on his cheeks linger for a long time, and even made him feel itchy in his heart.

  Realizing that the sword cultivator behind him really didn't speak or even move this time, Lan Yan was furious again. He rolled his eyes like black grapes, turned his head slightly and asked, "What did you just do?" Are you serious about transferring money to me?"

  "Yeah." Seeing that Lan Yan was finally willing to talk to him, Jiang Feng immediately nodded in response.

  "There is no need to transfer the money, just treat it as what you owe me," Lan Yan's lips slightly raised with a sly smile in his eyes, like a little fox making up his mind. The pair of Jiang Feng above his head gave him his own hands. The white fox ears on the belt moved in response to the situation, "Don't forget it."

  "Well, I won't forget it." Jiang Feng replied solemnly.

  "Then I'll remember it." Lan Yan thought to himself. Sooner or later, I'll ask you to pay it back, or you'll have to pay it back yourself.

  Lan Yan is not a person who likes to suffer losses. Since the money is gone, he must keep people.

  "Hehehehe," at this moment, the woman's weird laughter came again, "It seems that you are still sincere, let me see where you can go."

  After the Master of Qingqing Valley finished speaking, the scene in front of Lan Yan and Jiang Feng changed again. The crater spewing thick smoke disappeared, replaced by a dark surrounding and a flash of light in front of them.

  The task panels of the two people were also refreshed at this time.

  [Two-player mission: Are you sincere? 】

  [You are trapped in darkness. There seems to be a light ahead. Let's go and have a look. 】

  "It looks like we are heading towards the light source over there." Lan Yan controlled his mount to fly towards the light source, while exchanging the remaining spirit stones in the bank for spirit beads before withdrawing cash, leaving only 100,000 spirit stones for emergencies.

  The level just now must have been based on the number of spiritual stones set based on his bank balance. Otherwise, it would be impossible for all players to deduct so many spiritual stones for doing this kind of task. In this case, Galaxy Games would have been sued by StarCraft players.

  And Lan Yan always felt that the deduction of money this time had nothing to do with the Galaxy game, but the bad taste of Ginger Sugar Black Tea. He believed that with this woman's character, she could really do something so cruel that he almost had a heart attack on the spot. .