4

And as last time, Naina found him waiting against his Jeep, in his Black jacket with a bag in hand.

"Sir" Naina called him.

Turning around, Rajveer was awestruck. Her white dupatta swaying with the wind, silver earrings shinning under moon light, light gloss on her lips and sparkle in eyes.

Naina was no short of memories either. She too recognized him. Her Rajveer sir. Whom she could approach any time of the day or night, for even the silliest of things and he is always there for her. Donning the same back jacket Rajveer stood there like before, waiting for her!

"Yes Cadet Singh" he said out of habit.

"Sir yes ? What sir? Aapne to kahaa tha aap mujhe point 1857 lekrr jaayenge" Naina played along

Hitting the folder lightly to his head, Rajveer reinacted his actions from that day.

"To sir hum Jeep mei jaayenge...yaa kaise ?" Naina asked further. Taking ahead their  conversation they reached the point.

Perched high atop the undulating terrain, secluded from the prying eyes of the world below, lies the elusive Lovers' Point of KMA (Kanchenjunga Military Academy). Accessible only after a challenging trek through the rugged, dense terrain, this clandestine spot remains shrouded in an air of mystique. Surrounded by a procession of lofty poles, their silver flags fluttering gently in the whispering wind, the secluded enclave exudes an aura of enchantment. At its heart stands the legendary Wishing Pillar, where starry-eyed cadets embrace the timeless tradition of binding their fates together. A hallowed belief permeates the air, whispering of an enchantment that assures every lovestruck couple who crosses its threshold a destiny entwined in matrimony.

This time it was different for them. Naina hadn't just come with Rajveer, but she had come with someone special, whom she wants to share this place with. Only and only him.

Same was Rajveer. Last time he was concealing his emotions for her, he and come with Cadet Naina, scared if his truth would come out, but today he is here to express it, to Lft. Naina. His love, his feelings, his care, his TRUTH.

They went ahead towards the wishing pillar and both got down on their knees. Joining their hands, they bowed to wish, gentle smile on their faces and a hurricane of emotions inside. They are here, once again, together.

Rajveer couldn't believe that his wish was being fulfilled. Last time he came, he had wished to come back here, with Naina. Nothing much, nothing less. But now, he believes in Naveen's theory.

As for Naina, she had just wished to be with her Rajveer sir forever and it seems to be getting fulfilled. She had acknowledged her feelings for him here. And probably this place will be a witness to voicing out those feelings.

After some moments of peace they both got up and say on the bench.

"Naina" Rajveer called out.

Turning to him, she found Rajveer handing out a bag to her. Gently taking it from him, she looked inside to find a desk name plate. Holding it she found different engraving on both sides . 'Lft. Naina Singh Ahluwaliya' on one and 'Cadet Naina ah Singh' on the other.

"Yeh kya hai"

"Yeh tumhe hamesha mere hone ka ehsaas dilayega Naina. Mai kabhi tumse alag nahi hu. Tumhe jab meri zaroorat hogi, you'll find me with you, having your back"

"This is so special. But not only this, I want you to be with me, the whole of you"

Rajveer was astonished at this declaration. They were on the same page ? He wondered ?

Naina too gave him a box to open. Inside he found a silver ring, talking it in his hand, he was delicately inspecting him when he found an engraving on the inside. 'raina' it read.

"Raina" he whispered

"Rajveer Naina - Raina" Naina answered

"Naina" he called out. He was delighted. Not believing the truth.

"As I stand here at Point 1857, surrounded by the echoes of our past conversations and the gentle breeze that once carried our laughter, I find myself overcome with an overwhelming truth that I can no longer contain within me.

From the moment I first met you, I knew there was something inexplicably special about you. Your kindness, your unwavering support for me despite the odds, dedication towards your relations and most importantly you being you.

In the quiet moments we've shared, amidst the chaos of everyday life, I have come to realize that my feelings for you run deeper than admiration and respect. They have blossomed into a love that I cannot ignore or deny any longer.

You have been my guiding light, my source of inspiration, and my pillar of strength. Your wisdom and compassion have shaped my understanding of the world and have touched my soul in ways I never thought possible.

So, with a trembling heart and a world of hope in my eyes, I confess my love for you, Rajveer Sir. I understand if this revelation changes things between us, but I couldn't bear the weight of this unspoken truth any longer. You have my utmost respect and admiration, regardless of your response." Naina said her memorized words, which she wrote with all her heart and love.

"I am grateful for your honesty and courage in sharing your feelings Naina, and I want you to know that my admiration for you extends far beyond the boundaries of our professional relationship. Your love has not gone unnoticed, Naina, you were in my thoughts when i didn't even know I was alive. And it is with a heart full of gratitude and an earnest desire for a shared future that I too confess my love for you, wholeheartedly and without reservation."

Naina gifted Rajveer a ring because she had noticed him wearing them regularly. Wanting to be with him forever and close, she gifted it with engraving, reminding him of her, lesser she knew, he needed no reminder for her.

As for Rajveer, he gifted her a desk plate because in his mind, he was still bound by the restrictions he had put up for himself. He was still following the line which barred his full expression.

He was accustomed to the truth of his love for Naina, and had learned to live with it, but for Naina, it was a new feeling, she had recently felt these emotions and it was a lovely feeling which she wanted to express and live.

I hope you liked it. Next update on Wednesday ! Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I'll reply to all texts soon.

Signing off
Kikaberry