2

The other protagonist of the story wasn't happy either. Knowing that only a few hours are left in this academy was killing her. It had become her place if not home atleast. With him here, it felt peaceful. She recalls the day she had stepped in here. Hating everyone in her way, determined to prove her brother's innocence. Can she believe that she has come ahead this long. Had it not been him, she would've only been an expelled cadet in the records.

The proud look on his face while she was saluting her teachers and soon to be seniors, and that gratefulness while she was given the sword. Oh! She has captured that in her heart. Forever.

She was holding a box wrapped in red glittering paper and a magestic golden bow on top. Magnificent. Contemplating on whether to give it to him or not. That's when she heard a knock at the door. Quickly keeping the box inside her suitcase, Naina opened the door.

There entered the two devils. One, her brother and the other who would rather die than to be a brother to her.

"Dekh Phoolan, qaidi aur mere mei shart lagi hai, ki Teri posting kahaa hogi. Ab jaldi se lifafa khol aur bataa"

"Mere pass to koi envelope nahi hai" Naina said confused.

Alekh handed over it to her whistling.

It was a tough time for Huda, as he waited for Naina to open the letter and announce her posting. Afterall, his beloved Rita was at stake.

"Chandigarh Camp!?" Naina read out.

"O Teri" huda exclaimed. "Gayi meri bhains paani mei"

"What? Huda kuch bataayega shart kya thi"

"Shart yeh thi ki Teri posting hum mei se kiske guess ke mutabik Hui hai."

"Aur apun yeh shart Jeet gayaa. Maine to pehle hi kahaa tha, jahaan jahaan Raja, wahaan wahaan uska tota(parrot)"

Huda stood there clueless but Naina knew what he was saying. And a ray of hope ignited within her. They are posted together. Woah. She got her graduation gift from God.

"Anyways wo sab chhoro, Naina, yeh bataa tu Captain ko kya de Rahi hai"

"Matlab?" Naina asked with a confused face.

"Dekh, hum sab ne passout hone ka Captain Rajveer ke liye gift liya and unhe diya, lekin tu sir ko alag se koi gift na de, Aisa ho nahi sakta. Arey hum hone hi nahi denge. To bataa kya degi sir ko?" Huda said.

"Aur haan, agar koi book wagera di na to apun bhook hartaal prr baith jaayega bole to hunger stroke" Alekh declared.

"Strike. Strike" Huda corrected from behind.

"Guys Aisa kuch nahi hai. Tum log faaltu mei kuch bhi soch rahe ho" Naina fumbled.

"Naina, meri Kusum ki kasam, agar tu Rajveer sir ko koi gift nahi degi to qaidi ke saath Mai bhi strike prr baithunga. Aur naare lagauna 'Uski khushiyo ka raaz hai uski pasand, ek pyaara sa tohfa kardo uske hathon me band'" Huda sang out.

"Aur yeh soch, kya pata unki agli posting mei sir ko koi aur mil jaaye aur pasand karne Lage to" Alekh questioned.

"Aise kaise" Naina jumped

"Nahi matlab, Capt. Rajveer jawaan hai, handsome hai aur bhagwaan ki dayaa se kamate bhi achha hai, koi ladki kyu nahi pasand karegi unko, aur ho sakta hai unki bhi wo pasand aa jaaye. Phir Tera kya hoga" alekh out false scenarios in her mind.

Seeing a chance, Huda also made a remark "waise tu tension Matt le, mai hu na tere liye Phoolan. Ab to lft bann gayaa hu, ab to shadi kar le mujhse"

"Chup kar Huda" Naina shouted.

Still with the scenarios in her mind, rajveer with someone else, and naina being a flower girl st their wedding ? No. She sat on her bed, beside the suitcase gritting her teeth, cursing that non existent girl, and worrying for Rajveer.

Seeing their work done, Alekh and Huda took a flight from there, whistling the way down to mess, afterall victory had to be celebrated.

I hope you liked it. Next update on Wednesday ! I am so overwhelmed with your response. Thankyou so much for reading, voting and commenting. I'll reply to all texts soon. 

Signing off
Kikaberry