The Camping Trip!

Friday 20th 2823 

After Tuesday's meeting, Monika gave everyone a sheet of paper on what they should bring for the camping trip. Everyone went home but MC went home earlier than everyone else. Monika And of the "Field trip," MC woke up from his sleep. He got out of his bed and stretched before walking out of his room and into his kitchen scratching his back while yawning. He walked over to his fridge took out a jug of apple juice and began to drink it. He then put the juice back in the fridge and walked to his living room. As he did he passed his front window and out of the corner of his eye, he saw a white van parked in his driveway.

 As he did he passed his front window and out of the corner of his eye, he saw a white van parked in his driveway

MC:...Wtf...?

MC then walked to his front door opened it and walked outside. He slowly crept toward it until he was at the door of the vehicle and looked inside the car window and saw no one was there.

MC let out a sigh and crossed his arms

MC: I thought someone was here to kidnap me or something...

He then opened the door and saw a piece of paper on the seat with some keys tapped on it. He took the keys off of the van and began to read the note.

Dear MC,

This is Monika! I left the van I rented at your house since again you're the only one with a driver's license!

MC: Then...how did she get the van here? Did she drive it?

MC looked back at the note

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you have to pick us all up from our houses! I forgot to tell you this since you left early. Good luck!

MC:...Asshole

MC crumbled up the note and looked back at the van

MC: She couldn't have gotten a less "kidnappy" van?

went back inside his house to get ready for the trip.

**TIMESKIP**

MC now had everything he needed for the trip. His sleeping bag, extra clothes, bug spray, a tent, deodorant, and more. MC was wearing a comfortable and breathable T-shirt, cargo pants, and a lightweight black jacket. He had on comfortable brown hiking boots MC also wore a black beanie and gloves with a grey scarf around his neck.

MC looked at himself in the mirror

MC: Oh yeah I look good

He said with a smile before picking up his camping backpack and walking out of his room. He walked out of his house closing the door behind him. He walked to the van opened the side of the van and placed his gear inside of it. he closed the door and opened the front door got inside the van started it up closed the door and pulled out of his driveway.

MC: Alright first up Sayori...

MC said as he began to drive down the road of his neighborhood.

**TIMESKIP**