Iolanthe Potter: Epilogue:

Screams filled an otherwise silent hall. Sirius' cries were heartbreaking, ripping through the hall as if someone had slashed an enormous sword in the room. The Potter couple weren't faring much better, silent tears pouring down their faces as they watched their child burn to death, a satisfied smile on her face. A face that shone with motherly love. Yet the world cruelly took that mother from her child.

"She was the child of the prophecy," Dumbledore's eyes widened, mentally pushing the thought and sight of his student burning out of his mind. It was too painful to see such a disturbing consequence of his failure as an educator.

"And she died for that," Filius whispered broken hearted, "one of our own students was the savior of the world."

"I'm dead," the girl in question stated, rather calm for a girl who just watched herself burn alive, "oh."

"How are you so calm about this?" Pandora sniffled, wiping her tears with her robe's sleeve, "you just died!"

"It happens to us all," Lydia's eyes unfocused, "the afterlife is only the posthumous continuation of life. It is a very beautiful place, and as a Potter, I'll be able to watch over my daughter from up above. I've had the duration of these films to get used to my being dead. I can only hope to one day be reunited with all those dear to my heart."

"The Dark Lord is really gone," Bellatrix's face went slack, a crazed look on her face, "that wretched girl really killed him!"

"Don't be rash Bella!" Narcissa begged of her sister, "I do not wish to lose you as well."

"Don't be rash!" Bellatrix shouted, madness flowing through her, "My beloved lord has been killed, and I shouldn't be rash! That's all you have to say?!"

"Bella please," Narcissa pleaded, desperation in her voice, "now is not the time for this attitude. The Potters are going to be easily triggered. I don't want any of that death magic near us!"

"Narcissa is right," Lucius sides with his wife, "we need to keep quiet. We don't know if any death magic will last past the memory wipe the letter from the future Potter spoke of."

Ten Years Later, April 8th 2004 appears on the screen.

"It seems that the films are skipping time," Kingsley spoke, voice still rough from his earlier crying.

"You look wonderful Luna," Lois Lovegood, 18 years old, compliments her sister, "you're going to knock them out of the house." She was dressed in the finest robes she'd ever worn.

"Thanks," 23 year old Luna smiles softly at her little sister, "although I really rather them not get knocked out. It would defeat the point of inviting them." She twirled in her rainbow wedding dress, hair already done. She had a crown of unicorn horns in her hand, and nestled it in her locks.

 She had a crown of unicorn horns in her hand, and nestled it in her locks