The Soviet TU-160M bomber, FL-71 drone and two GTX missiles were going to be used to exaggerate. Targets to eliminate: All siren / No Targets: All kansen.

At the moment Liz was dedicated to eliminating high-ranking Siren ships so that the information would not pass to the enemy and so that the enemy would have doubts about how the entire war ended and by doing so in record time, the enemy would not seek to replicate another Orochi ship.

Me: (Aren't I a fucking genius?)

When the Allied ships were far enough away, she discreetly fired a bullet-shaped missile.

Javelin: Who are you shooting?

Me: No problem, my eyes deceived me, I thought it was a siren submarine emerging, don't listen to me.

She synchronized the firing of all the weapons so that they make contact with the target very simultaneously, then the drone fired the missile and finally the bomber dropped the bomb on the target.

KABOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

The nuclear weapons make contact with the target exploding and making the place shine intensely and then forming a mushroom cloud at a high altitude, that explosion no matter who looked at it, everyone was terrified of seeing such an explosion and of the monster that the empire built in secret, the explosion was so powerful that nothing remained of Orochi, only twisted metals here and there and some intact parts of the keel remained, the ship then sank quickly.

Me: Well, I think that after this combat, the war is over, all that remains is to sign the peace treaties and the sanctions against the aggressors and that's the end.

A few days after the conflict ended, the Sakura empire and Iron Blood who were active participants, their leaders were summoned to give reports and explanations about this conflict and as expected, the two of them were deceived by the sirens, because they did not There were no casualties anywhere, the sanctions they escaped with were severe, but not serious so it was acceptable, then a peace treaty was signed and Red Axis was permanently dissolved and all countries had to rejoin Azur Lane as it was before. After all that, the two leaders of the empire and Iron Blood returned to their respective countries.

Me: (Sigh) Uffff, how hard they worked to give us all this after the war.

Meanwhile Hornet and Hamman went to San Diego to visit Yorktown, but when they arrived at the hospital where Yorktown is, she is not in her bed, Hornet and Hamman quickly went to the reception and asked for Yorktown, the nurse responded that she She was taking a walk and so they went to look for her, when they arrived they were very surprised to see Yorktown standing and that made both girls very happy.

Meanwhile at the Sakura Empire, Nagato is talking to Shokaku and Zuikaku.

Nagato: We were able to escape this with some sanctions... we were just very lucky, however, this was a mistake made by everyone in the empire, so we have to recover our honor, we will work hard to recover our image, I want Akagi to be replaced and Kaga until all the investigations by the judiciary are finished, I hope to have you since the second division is in Pearl Harbor as diplomats.

Shokaku/Zuikaku: Got it!

Meanwhile Akagi and Kaga are walking through the base academy in the empire.

Akagi: Do you have the hairpin?

Kaga: Yes.

Kaga hands over the hair pin and Akagi places the ornament in Kaga's hair.

Akagi: I already knew that the color matches your hair.

Then both girls continue walking while Kaga is very happy.

In Iron Blood Eugen is reporting to Bismark, it's a shame we don't have more minutes of Bismark's scene.

Eugen: This whole fiasco gives us a very bad image for helping the Sakura empire, all in the name of our country's true ideals...

Bismark: Loyalty is honor... only those with power can save humanity.

Eugen: By the way, Azur Lane gave us an interesting proposal...

Bismark: (Interested) A very interesting proposal?

The proposal was that now both factions should share bases like in the old days, the girls do their thing at the base, now there are all the flags of all the nations flying on the flagpoles.

On the other hand, the scammer Akashi now works as Shiranui's slave, it seemed that the scammer cat owed a lot of money to Shiranui, it was also seen that many destroyers of Iron Blood and the empire visited this base, they also kept a close eye on Ark Royal to that it didn't get out of control.

After a while the girls met to discuss something important.

Illustrious: Azur Lane and Red Axis sharing a base together...

QE: It was a very bold move.

Wales: A new base requires a new commander, someone symbolic who can be a bridge between the two alliances.

Vestal: That sounds very wonderful.

Me: (Eating a cake) I agree. Who will it be?

QE: (Indirect) Without a doubt she is a very problematic daughter.

Me: (without understanding) I'm sorry for being such a correct daughter...

Sirius: Liz-sama, Her Majesty has offered you as a candidate.

Me: (Shock) What!? That!? I? Because?

Belfast: Because you have done everything possible to end the conflict as quickly as possible.

Me: That's true, but if you're looking for someone more emblematic, it's undoubtedly Enterprise, I'm unknown to Red Axis, someone who has worked in the shadows since I didn't want anyone to know about me, Enterprise would fit the job perfectly. .

Belfast: I think Liz-sama is right on that factor.

QE: (sigh) You just want to be by her side.

Belfast: Hehehehe, I'm not lying to you.

Hornet: I think Liz has convinced me, I propose Enterprise as base commander.

And so the girls began to think coldly and agreed that Enterprise should be the next commander, poor thing, she doesn't even know what is being discussed here since she is with Vestal doing some maintenance on her ship.

Me: (Safe)

Meanwhile Enterprise, who was doing maintenance on her ship with Vestal, sneezes loudly.

Vestal: Cheers, did you catch a cold?

Enterprise: (Feeling chills) I don't know why, but I feel like something very bad is going to happen to me in the near future.

Vestal: Ah, let's start with the superstitions.

END...............................................