I'll feed him the money with lies.

We arrived to the room and they showed me the new outfit I suppose to wear next.

But my jaw dropped. Again?

This is another outfit with white and black stripped sweater with black stockings. I sighed.

Why these all are so erotic, don't they any normal outfit.

I wanna go home as soon as possible.

Third person POV

After a while~

"Here's the all photographs though I have choosen these two for the main process." The director said. Now the shoot is over, the crew and Ms Baek were brainstorming to select the best photo to finalize, they just need two final pictures for the banners and magazines.

Although they didn't took Taehyung's photos while him holding the products cause that's the editor's work they just needed some poses which they get.

First when Taehyung wore a pink theme attire.

(An:-Lord have mercy this reference is just chef's kiss)

Second one was a dark theme with him wearing a black and white striped upper top and black stockings.

"What do you think Taehyung sii." Hyuna asked him, as he was in the middle of embarrassment and shyness.

"W-whatever director thinks, these are good too." He stuttered as his cheeks are making the blush on his face visible. Hyuna chuckled internally while the guy beside her was irritated with the drama 'according to him' going infront of him.

"Alright!! Guys packup."

The director shouted. As everyone started collecting the stuff with camera crew dismantling the equipments, packing them carefully.

"Thankyou so much for your hardwork guys.....we can finally able to finish this just cause of you people. So the team dinner is on company." Hyuna announced making everyone jump in excitement. Afterall their company's director is living golden spoon and company dinners are always the best.