Red X.

Robin was working for slade just like in the show, but this time he wasnt acting.. it was for real, he was mind controlled by slade to work for him..

Meanwhile in the titans tower, titans were trying to find robin. Theyve looked everywhere, but there was no sign of him. They all have lost hope except Starfire. She could never stop thinking of robin, who knows maybe someone kidnapped robin and was torturing him, or more.. She didnt want to think of those but didnt know what else to do. So she went to Ravens room to have a talk about Robin and what happened to him.

Meanwhile Star and Raven were searching Robin from the tower, Beast Boy and Cyborg were running around Gotham City, they even thought about asking Batman but they thought maybe Robin wasnt there and Batman would be angry too.

Star slowly flew to Ravens room and knocked on her door.

Star:
Raven, are you there my friend? I need to talk to you, my mind has been filled with thoughts lately..

She heard some footsteps and got a little suprised when Raven opened the door. Raven looked awful. Real awful. It looked like she mustve kept crying for hours. Of course thats what happens when the person that you trust a lot dissappears and never comes back..

Star:
Raven, dear friend, have you been crying? Please dont cry, i know he was the most trustable member of titans.. But.. lets not think about that, please dont cry dear friend, when i see you cry, i want to cry too.

Raven wiped her tears. Didnt say anything, just looked at Star, with still some tears in her eye.

Raven:
I know you cared about him too, he was the most caring leader of our group.. I hope well find him.. eventually..

Suddenly, their communicator started ringing.

Raven
is that...robin.. sending us a location?..

they quickly got out of the tower and met up with BB and Cyborg. Then got to the crime scene. And saw the bad guy..
Who even was this guy?

_____________________________________

Hi

skibidi toilet Slade

Bye