chapter 2

The final bell had just rung.
Renee was on her way to her car when somebody had came behind her and touched her shoulder.
She turned around and it was the new boy Kalin.

"Hey umm so you know how you said if I needed anything I could just ask you right?"
"Yeah what's up."
"Well. I was wondering if I could have a ride home. I missed the bus cause my locker had gotten jammed"
"Okay. But it's only because I like you."
"Thanks"he said With that the same beaming smile he greeted her with when they met.

*Car Ride*

"So how old are you." Renee asked.

"I'm 18 I'll be 19 on January 4th. What about you."
"I'm 17 I'll be 18 on September 3."
"Dang.so you're supposed to be a junior."
"Yep, I skipped freshman year cause I took most of the classes in middle school."
"Ooouu Smarty pants."Kalin hooted.
"Well I try, I try." Renee laughed

After The laughter died down Renee realized something.

"Wait, I don't know where you live I forgot to ask. I was just on my way to get something to eat you wanna hang for a sec I could show you around here."

"Well that's fine with me I have nothing else to do." On the outside kalin was trying to be cool bit on the inside he was jumping up and down like a fan girl.

As soon as kalin walked into Mr. Robbins classroom he had seen Renee and he had thought she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen. He had really thought she would make the perfect girlfriend. And he thought this was the perfect opportunity to get to know her.

~•~•~•~•

Hi  guys it's nia and I'm sorry if you we're waiting on an update but I was just busy taking tests and GRADUATING.
Yup I'm officially grown so ha.

OMG guys I can't wait till the new tour with timeflies my mom said I could go to both shows in NY and I'm so hyphy if any body is going tell me so we could get together.

I think I should start like question of the chapters and stuff give me the feedback and comments guys.

                      ~Nia Marie