6.

liked by @CHARLES_LECLERC and 4,546,757 others

@F1
charles leclerc takes pole position for this weekends grand prix! max verstappen is p2 and carlos sainz is p3.

@MAXVERSTAPPEN - 🏎️
@YASMINVERSTAPPEN - du du du du max verstappen!
@CHARLES_LECLERC - LETS GOOOOOO
@OSCARPIASTRI - 🏎️
@F1FAN - MAXXXXXXX
@PIERREGASLY - go bestfriends 🤭

"not even going to congratulate me?" yasmin turned around to see a smirking charles leclerc.
she groans. "congratulations leclerc."
"i thought we were gonna be civil? atleast pretend to be happy for me." charles sighs.
"omg congratulations charles! i'm so happy for you. i'm so proud!!" yasmin screams and jumps up and down. she grabs charles and kisses his cheek and then hugs him.
"that better?" yasmin smiles and pulls away from the hug.
"much better." charles smirks and pulls the girl back in for another hug. yasmin fights at first but then settles into the hug.
"it's been a long long time since we've hugged." yasmin mutters into charles shoulder.
"i know. i have missed you yas." charles sighs and pulls away, looking at the verstappen sibling.
"i've missed you too charlie." yasmin whispers.
"yes charles! so happy for you mate!" andrew, a ferrari worker shouts, scaring the pair. yasmin smiles at charles and walks away. leaving charles and his team to celebrate. yasmin not noticing the way charles watched her leave.

liked by @YASMINVERSTAPPEN and 3,836,927 others

@CHARLES_LECLERC
pole position for the race tomorrow. proud of this team. thank you for all the love and support❤️

@FERRARIF1 - yes charles!
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - well done mate.
@PIERREGASLY - well done brother x
@YASMINVERSTAPPEN - well done charlie x
@CARLOSSAINZ55 - team!
@FERRARILOVER - YESSSSSSSS!

NEW TWEET!

@yasminverstappen
do you ever miss someone you shouldn't ?

284 retweets.                    7368 likes.

NEW TWEET!

@f1wags
charles leclerc spotted with a new girl in the garage!
him and the mysterious women were celebrating his pole position this afternoon!
who is it??

829 retweets.                    11,837 likes.

NEW TWEET!

@yasminverstappen
wow. kick a girl while she's down
472 retweets.                    2517 likes.

"are you ok?" max asks his sister.
"why wouldn't i be?" yasmin smiles at her brother.
"i saw all the stuff about charles and i know you two are speaking again. just checking in." max frowns.
"charles can speak to whoever he wants maxie. don't worry about me. if he wants to ruin it already then that's fine." yasmin hugs her brother. "thank you for caring."
"i've always got you yas." max smiles and kisses his sisters head. max goes back to his hotel room, leaving yasmin to her thoughts.