1

Piper awaken from her slumber to find intruders in her lair. This didn't surprise her because of the fact that based on legends a dragon's lair is full of treasures that greedy fools are crazy of to try and steal, but the other possibility could be that they are dragon slayers who have entered her lair in attempt to kill her for her pelt. Either way, the intruders needed to be dealt with so she swoop down from the top of her perch and landed in front of the two men and morphed into her dragon form and roared at them.

"I told you that there was a damn dragon in here." The first guy said. The other man didn't respond to his companion as he drew his knife and charged at Piper and was roasted for his foolish act. Then she turned her attention to the other man who decided to get the hell outta of there before he was barbecued as well. And so he ran like the devil himself was after him, not bothering to look back as he dashed out of the lair.

Once he was gone, Piper morphed back into her human form and sighed in despair, all she wanted was to be left alone and live in her lair in peace, but every time she tries to do that she's either having to fight off thieves or slayers who enter her domain without being invited. And since she had to take another life, there would be more slayers coming for her and that meant more killing.

###

Jack return to town and finally stopped running as he stopped outside the tavern before bolting inside.

"A dragon just killed Marcus!" Jack cried out in horror, but the patrons ignored him and went back to what they we're doing, all except one, who got up from her table and walked over to him. She was dressed in black, wearing a black cloak and tank top the covered her breast and exposed all the way down to bellybutton. A short skirt and knee high boots. At her side was a long sword and knife and a crossbow was strapped to each side of her shoulders.

Jack was mesmerize by her beauty, but he all seen already what a beautiful creature could do when provoked, so he kept his glaze at eye level with the woman.

"I heard you saw a dragon." She said and Jack nodded.

"Come sit with at my table and tell me what happened."

So Jack followed the woman over to hee table and she ordered some wine, meat, cheese and bread. Then after the barmaid brought the items to her, she gave the barmaid a wink followed by a slap on the bottom before she left the table.

"So before you tell me about the dragon, I should introduce myself, my name is Prue Halliwell."

"Jack."

"You got a last name, Jack?" Prue asked as makes herself a ham and cheese sandwich.

"I was abandoned by my family when I was a baby and was raised by nuns in an orphanage."

Prue didn't respond to that, instead she asked, "how did you and your friend come across a dragon?"

"We entered its lair to steal the loot it guards."

Prue knew that Jack done one of the dumbest things he could've possibly done in his whole existence. A dragon sees that as a threat when you enter their lair and try to steal its loot. But Prue was a slayer and her duty came first, so said, "can you show me where this lair is?"

Jack looked like was about to turn green, so Prue said, "you don't have to go inside or stick around, just show me where it is and you go on your happy way."

"I'll do on one condition." Jack said.

"I'm listening."

"I need food and a place to sleep for the night."

Without responding, Prue pulls coin bag from her side and tossed on the table next to Jack.

"Is that good enough?" Prue asked and Jack nodded.

"Good, we leave at first light."