Episode 1: The Unhappy Objects Part 1

The camera zooms in on a deserted island. No sign of life except for the mutant creatures running around.
Suddenly a boat comes zooming up to the island, with white lasers flying out the back of the small vehicle.
The boat crashes on the dock, launching a dark blue algebralian and a yellow variable out of it.
The algebralian, Four, stands up and faces the camera. "Hello everyone. Most of you'll know who we are but for the idiots that don't. I'm Four." He's says before pointing to his yellow friend who is finally standing up. "And that is my good friend, X." X waves before falling again. "Welcome to Total Drama Dream Island!"
After Four finishes introducing them, X walks into camera view. "Here's how this works. We've invited 16 BFDI contestants to this run down summer camp: Camp Wawanakwa in Muskoka, Ontario. The 16 objects will have to survive several life-threatening contests. And those who lose the challenges will have to go through the campfire ceremony...

 And those who lose the challenges will have to go through the campfire ceremony

...where those who don't receive a marshmallow will walk down the dock of shame...

where those who don't receive a marshmallow will walk down the dock of shame

...and be dragged out of the game for good."
Four takes back over the duologue. "So let's see who can get through all the disgusting food, death-defying competitions and never-ending drama right here on...
TOTAL. DRAMA. DREAM ISLAND!"

(Intro)
Four different cameras pop out of a 'sewage' barrel, a mattress, a chimney and a cooking pot. The camera trails up to the top of the cliff where Blocky is seen threatening a shaking Bubble with Pin, only to get slapped across the face by needle, causing him to fall off the cliff and into the water, his splash radius hitting Firey on a nearby boat, making him extinguish and burn a hole through said boat, sinking it and taking Gelatin with it.
It cuts to a beach, where TennisBall and GolfBall are teaching Rocky something, only for a running Snowball to trip over the latter and get flung into Pen next to a nonchalant Teardrop.
Match and Pencil are playing patty cake at the campfire ceremony, Coiny tries running past them but trips and bumps into Flower, making her rage and run after him, only for her to get hit by marshmallows thrown by Four. The two go back to their seats where all the other contestants are sitting. Four and X go between them as the camera pans out to show them with all 16 competitors under a sign saying...