Part 2 - The Death

Magsimula sa umpisa

Hana is indeed a great person by heart. This really isn't Hana. Hershey was the one who is very sad about this. Hershey got her heads in the middle and was trying to hold the situation from getting worse. Soon the team managed to clear the crowd and got Hana on a private table. Her friends were all expressing their concerns, but Hana didn't hear a thing. Of course now too, Yavar haven't got much to tell. Hershey got her shoulders in her hand and said,

Hershey: We completely understand you...but this is so not you!!!

While all of her friends were condoling her, her thought was all about her gone friend. She expelled herself out from Hershey's hands, wiping her tears off from her small cheek, she left the place.

CHAPTER 4

It was a cloudy day. Though Hana has no good level of zeal to check in office nor to ring in at any kind of meetings, she had to drive to office that day. That day her department has to purchase a new software from an external vendor, for which Hana held the whole responsibility as she was the financial advisor of the department. So that day, not only her heart was heavy, but her heads too are fully loaded. At least from the previous week until then she might have forgot about Yavar. And she knew that he wasn't minding it anyway.

From the morning, her friends haven't caught her in the office. During the morning break, when Cheta is sliding out of his room to reach cafeteria, he caught Yavar also coming out of his cabin.

Chetan: Hey man...done with the stand-up call?

Yavar: Yea...just now...

And both headed towards the cafeteria. When they reached there, Hershey was already in.

Chetan: Hey there...you are early today?

As Chetan approached Hershey's table to grab a chair, Yavar slid aside to get his cup of coffee.

Hershey: Yea...today stand up got completed a bit early.

Chetan nodding his head,

Chetan: Seen Hana today? ...I haven't seen her from morning.

Hershey: Me too...don't know if she is on leave.... but she didn't tell anything.

Chetan: It must be very hard for her. Was she that close to that girl?

Hershey: I am not sure...but I guess she was. She seems very worried about her. And Hana said that the girl had brought up by a single mother.

Chetan: Any siblings for her?

Hershey: I guess not...

Chetan sighs disappointed. Hershey added,

Life is always unfair for good ones.

But Cheta will never agree this. He always have had a great faith in the beauty of life. Cheta disagreed,

We never know what surprise time has planned for us. And that's what makes life beautiful.

Hershey: If what happened to that girl was the surprise you are talking about, god I am afraid of the surprise.

Chetan had no point in defense. He chose silence.

He then suddenly remembered Yavar. When he looked up for him, Yavar was just pushing his mug into the used one's tray and just waved him saying bye in almost zero sound.

Soon Chetan and Hershey too left the cafeteria.

All of Hana's friends were very disturbed. They could hardly concentrate on their work.

Eventually the software trade ended. And Hana's department head, Shyla, was very happy about it. In fact, the whole department was happy, except Hana. As to celebrate, Shyla and his department mates, were planning for night out that day. But Hana was sitting idle at her desk. She seemed very disturbed. Shyla approached Hana,

Hana, why are you left out? We are planning dinner outside today. Where do you think?

Hana was not with her. She was starring the extreme corner of the wall, thinking something else, probably about Thara. At least it should be some 5 – 10 min her eyes blinked. Shyla came some steps towards Hana and held her hand right above the elbow and shook gently,

Hana...are you with me?

Hana mentally resumed and then Shyla was visible to her. But she had no idea what Shyla was talking about to her. She then just nodded with a fake smile, saying

Thanks...

While saying this, Hana had got up and started packing her things up. Shyla understood she was upset.

Shyla: Is everything okay? What happened?

Hana was about to go. While one of her hands was stooping inside her bag's ears, other was pulling her hairs, which was covering her ears, to the other side.

Hana: No. Nothing. All okay. Just need some rest. I am tired.

And she just turned around quickly to reach the lift, so that she can make it to the parking before she starts crying. But unfortunately, there were people in the lift. Hana was badly controlling her sobs.

Though her vision is partially affected by her tears, she managed to drive home that day. As soon as she reached home, she got into her bedroom and locked through inside, so that she can cry peacefully.

***WILL BE SINNED AGAIN SOON***