Part 2 - The Death

CHAPTER 3

Hana was on her uptown, to see her high school friends. She was on leave for some days, but she didn't turn up till 5th day when they were informed that she would show up in 2 or 3 days. Hershey was saying to her friends Chetan and Yavar that she told she would turn up in 3 days or less. She was worried for that she should take care of all her on-going projects till she is in.

She came the next day and was quite dull. Hershey was then relieved from her added loads.

Hana came in Hershey's cabin when she dragged the doors inside to come out. Seeing Hana, with raised eyebrows,

Hershey: Hey honey, how you doing??...by the way I piled all your progresses for the last 5 days in your desk...

Hana with a dull tone,

Yeah, I've seen it....I mailed them to the manager...

Hershey, flipped inverse to make a seat for her friend enquiring about the trip,

Well, how was the trip then...

Hana: It's not a "trip"...its worse...

Hershey: Why??...What happened??...

Hana: One of our classmates died....

Hershey: Oh....I am so sorry, sweetie...

Hana: She is one of the sweetest people in our band...I can't believe this happened to her...

Hershey: Accident....or...??

Hana: You could have heard the news some few days earlier...in our city...

Hershey: What..??...wait!!...Do you mean...??

Hana: Yeah...that's her...

Hershey: That's unbelievable...

Hana: Actually, I was here a couple of days before...with her mom...We were here for her posthumous process...

Hershey: I am so sorry...honey...

Hana was very worried about Thara's mother.

Hana: Thara's mom is very friendly and one of the nicest people I ever met in my life...now she is all alone...

Hershey: Her dad...

Hana: He died in a road accident...some years ago...and till then it was Thara who took care of everything....you know....all the financial stuffs...

Hershey: Sometimes things have to be accepted as such...we can't blame anyone...

Hana: Yeah...but is this how she should take off..??!!....I wish this to be a dream...

Hana wanted to leave the place, perhaps to somewhere it's silent. And moreover, she had had to resume her daily work. She left to her cabin.

Soon it's time for lunch. As, for that day, Cheta and Hershey's leisure time did not diverge greatly, they both were at the cafeteria. Shortly Yavar peeked into the cafeteria. When he reached the very entrance, Hershey had seen him coming and waved at him,

Hershey: Hey...Yavar...!!

Yavar never had intensions to join them. It's not that he will not join anyone, but it's his nature to resist people. But then he had no options than to join them, because he knows it would be absolutely rude to abstain the greetings.

Yavar joined the team. Within no time, the team or mayhap the whole cafeteria, was attracted by a quarrel. Everyone can hear each other's murmurs about the fight, over there near the front stage. Quickly the team realizes that it's Hana who is center of the attraction. She was crying, shouting at a random guy in the office, for some non-obvious reason. Very soon the team scooted to the spot. It seemed that the random guy had spilled some coke on Hana.