"Traci look what your sister put on Janet"

"A hickey? Yeah I seen when she came in here." Traci said.

"Ah hello thirteen year old in the room." Janet said. Taty slightly chuckled.

"Oops sorry."

"It's okay. Plus I seen it when we were in the car." Janet gasped and covered her face. While everyone else laughed.

Meanwhile Toni was at home in her office making a few phone calls.

"Wassup T"

"I need you to listen to me and listen to me good."

"Okay"

"Imma be laying low for a little. Don't know how long but I am. I need you to be my eyes and ears. My eyes and ears only. Do you understand me. I still run shit. This is my city. I need to know what's going on in my city. I'll be checking in every now and then. Can you get the job done?"

"Yes sir I can."

"You'll call this number when it's important. Important only." Toni guy knew what she meant by that.

"Okay got it. What you laying low for?"

"Some personal shit. Family shit"

"Damn what you cheated on auntie j "

"Nigga no. Y'all young jokers so dumb. That's the first thing that come out y'all mouth is cheating. I'm a grown ass man that's married to a grown ass woman fuck I look like cheating. Fuck off my phone nigga." Toni hung up the phone picking up her personal phone to text Janet.

"What y'all doing?" Not even a minute later Janet texted back.

"I'm getting my hair my hair straightened and styled now. Taty done. What you doing? "

"Sitting in my office. I'm bout to do a Instacart order what y'all want?" Janet put down a few things even letting taty put some stuff down too which was mostly fruit snacks and cereal.

"Rd I got y'all"

"Btw you gave me a hickey and everyone saw it." Toni laughed at the message but she didn't care who saw it.

"Well shit. Let me give you some more tonight "

"Bye Michelle."

"Man stop playing "
Read 1:58

Back at the salon Traci was finishing up Janet hair. Taty was already done staring in the mirror. " you like it lil mama?"

"Yes. Thank you. My hair gotten so long" Traci applied some hairspray to Janet hair and took off her cape. "You done boo"

"Thank you baby" Janet stood up and flick her hair in the mirror she was definitely feeling herself.

"Y'all look so cute. Let take some pics " Traci took a couple of pics of their hair for her instagram.

"Alright we gonna head out you know how your sister is. Thank you trac"

"Thank you "

"Y'all welcome see y'all later." Janet handed Traci and Trina a couple of bills and walked out with taty. "You like it?"

"Yes. Thank you " taty was smiling so heard. It's been awhile since she got her hair done.

"No problem babes. Okay let's get back to the house so I can start cooking " taty eyes lit up.