𝗙𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 | Their strong and capable wings make flying really efficient, and they can keep up with Skywings with ease. It is also considerably easier for them to fly in stormy and rainy weather, whereas other dragons may struggle.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 | useful for storm navigation, their scales are naturally insulators, so they oppose the current of Lightning. A dragon could be hit with a bolt of lightning and not feel anything besides a gentle tingling and mild discomfort. This is not to say it's a hobby, though, and it's still something most dragons will avoid.

𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 |a very rare phenomenon in StormWings, where their scales are constantly charged with electricity. Any dragon that touches them would be instantly electrocuted. However, this does not affect the StormWings themselves, since their scales are all electricity proof anyway.

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲 | not quite the same as other tribes' full fire, but StormWings can all exhale some form of blue sparks that can catch fire when landing on flammable material.

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌

————————

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁 | Above the mountains of Pantala

𝗛𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁 | rocky mountains, outcrops, caverns and caves. Freshwater streams and waterfalls, hilly terrain.

𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 | The largest outlooking Eyrie over the clouds, reached by several miles of interconnected paths and flights. It has a grand opening plaza made of wood, stone and marble, then the Queen's private nest is inside the cavern.

𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 | The entire kingdom is built upon the mountain foundations, connecting many caves and cliffs with a series of interconnecting wooden bridges fortified with steel and rock. Each cave has been hollowed out to an according size by construction workers, and joined up to the central path system so that dragons can live there. There are four main districts in The Stormland (which is the name for the StormWing Kingdom, located on the Pan-Pantalan mountain range)

The ridge district is for the lowest ranking dragons, generally built with all the leftovers of materials and prone to disasters such as storm damage (I know, it's ironic)

The Steep district is a step above that, literally and figuratively, a decent amount of materials are spent on it, and it is relatively safe. Many small community businesses are here, but there's also a lot of housing as it was originally designed to be a housing District only.

The Peak district may be physically above the Steep district, but there's not much difference between the two. The Peak district was originally built to hold all the major businesses and communities, but eventually merged to become it's own level complete with housing.

The Summit district is only for royalty and the Queen's highest subjects, such as guards, council members and advisors. This level only has large scale buildings and caves on it, including the Royal Palace that can be reached off to one section.

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 |

• The grand theatre in the Summit district, where plays and entertainment is held on a monthly basis.