Draco was allowed to stay with me for another thirty minutes before Madam Pomfrey ushered him out. I tried asking her questions about why I had fainted, but for some reason she was reluctant to answer me and said that it was undetermined.

This left me pretty confused, which meant I was unable to get to sleep and I was tossing and turning for hours. Neville was dead asleep so I couldn't even talk him to stay entertained.

I was about to turn over onto my right side because my left arm was starting to go numb, that was until I heard footsteps and low voices. I stayed on my left so that whoever was coming into the room couldn't see that I was awake.

They walked right up to the foot of my bed.

"If it is what we think it is, she got it from.." It sounded like Professor Mcgonegal.

"Her mother." That was definitely Professor Dumbledore.

"Finally, she's already enough like her father was in his school years. Should we wake her?" Asked McGonegal.

"You'll do no such thing! That poor girl has tossed and turned for hours, I'm amazed she's finally asleep." Said Madam Pomfrey.

"I think, for now, we will monitor her. Minerva, will you inform the rest of the staff to keep an eye on Miss Black. Once we are certain, then we shall tell her about her gift." Said Professor Dumbledore.

I heard McGonegal walk swiftly out of the room, while Dumbledore and Pomfrey slowly left.

"Did the mirror work with the stone Albus?" Asked Pomfrey. Unfortunately I wasn't able to hear the answer as they had walked to far now.

Was she talking about the mirror we found? What stone? How do a stone and a mirror work together?

Fred's POV

"Has anyone seen Eddie?" Said Cedric.

"Who cares?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Liss will." Said Lee.

"I'll go find him." Said Cedric.

"I'll come with you." Said Maddi.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was so beautiful. I was holding her hand hoping she could feel me there with her. Why had she fainted though? This wasn't the first time either. She was always feeling light headed. I remember bumping into her once in a corridor, she was leaning against the wall because she could barely stand.

"Okay, Madam Pomfrey said we can stay by her side until she wakes up, then we only have five minutes with her and we have to leave." Said Holly.

"Five minutes! Absolutely not, I'll be staying." Said Draco.

"Yea, good luck with that Malfoy." Said George.

"I think she's waking up." Said Holly.

She was right, Lissa had started to stir a little.

"Oww, Draco." Said Lee.

She was finally starting to open her eyes. She squinted from the light in the room.

"Lissa?" I said with concern. What if she couldn't see us?

"Freddie?" She whispered.

"I'm here Lissa, we're all here." I replied with relief.

"What happened?" She asked with a croak in her voice. "How long have I been asleep?"

"You fainted Liss, right outside the great hall." Said George.

"It's only been about half an hour." I answered as she looked down at our hands and tightened her grip.

"Did I beat you?" She asked Draco with a smile, making me smile.