Finished commission

We've done it boys.
It's over.. for now.

So around the start of the year I took on some commissions, which turned out to be a lot more than I could handle. I managed to finish all except three, one of which I just completed. Almost a year later.
Man am I glad that's over with 😭
And I had fun with this one! The colours of the outfit still aren't my favourite, but I like how the hair and face (in terms of both line art and colour) turned out.
So at long last (so sorry for the incredibly long wait), here is mewtwocool 's TOH sona: Trinity-Dawn Amberstone !! (Alongside her bat palisman, Boomerang)

I tried to incorporate a de-saturated red accent colour (the pink) for the bard coven, and I forgot that the beast-keeping coven is orange so the yellow dress will have to do :')I hope I interpreted their fashion sense correctly- when I first read...

I hope I interpreted their fashion sense correctly- when I first read her bio thingie she seemed like a combat boots + frilly dress type girl to me

So yeah hopefully I'll complete the last 2 commissions before the end of the year 💀
I'm planning to message the 2 people who commissioned me and ask if they want to update their order, free of charge of course (since I feel terrible that they pre-paid and had t wait nearly a year, and also in case their OCs' designs have changed)
As of posting this it is 12:40 am so I'm going to sleep now, good night/morning to everyone reading this!!