Y/n: "Hello?" He said in a calm voice as he didn't reject the idea of being dead. "Is this... limbo?" He asked himself as he knew he was not in Heaven or Hell.

Suddenly, he sees a pair of neon blue orbs that appear out of nowhere.  Then two neon blue angular orbs lit up.

?????: "Good, you have awakened." Said a mysterious female voice that sounds robotic. 

The area then began to light up and Y/n saw a metallic world with blue lines moving around as if it was sending data at a fast pace. He follows the blue lines and sees that it's all being sent to a large supercomputer that looks very complex to use. Y/n's eyes widened as he saw the computer had numerous wires that were connected to a female android body, which seemed to be armless, that seemed to be looking at him.

 Y/n's eyes widened as he saw the computer had numerous wires that were connected to a female android body, which seemed to be armless, that seemed to be looking at him

(I don't own this image. It belongs to the original creator.)

Y/n: "May I ask, who are you?" He said in a polite tone as he was unsure what to do. 

?????: "I am Chromia, the Cyber Goddess." She said with a state of authority. 

Y/n can only stare at her in silence before bowing in respect after all she is a god meaning she can quickly kill him... again. 

Chromia: "Rise Y/n L/n." She said to the mortal.

Y/n: "Why exactly am I here? Meeting you? Shouldn't I be in Heaven or maybe even Hell?" He asked the Cyber Goddess.

Chromia: "Good question. I will get right to the point. You see, your death was planned by both me and the one you mortals called "God." It was by my request." She informed the shocked mortal.

Y/n: "For what purpose, goddess?" He asked her.  

Chromia: "Reincarnation or as you would call it, Isekai." She said.

Y/n: "Why me and where exactly?" He said that as he had so many questions about this.

Chromia: "You are an interesting individual with high intelligence. That's something that you will definitely need in your journey to the next world. That world is from the entertainment series you humans labeled "Cyberpunk 2077." She informed him.

Y/n was wide-eyed at what he had heard. He was chosen by this deity because he is a smart person who knows the correct decisions to make. He agrees that being stupid in Cyberpunk will kill you in a flash. That's why out of the 5 Attributes, he fully upgraded Intelligence first then Body, Cool, Reflexes, and lastly Technical Abilities. 

Y/n: "What is my mission, or what would you have me do?" He asked the Goddess while standing at attention. 

Chromia: "My Chosen..." She called him "... I want one thing and one thing only. Something so important that failure is NOT an option. You are tasked with "Restarting" that world for the better... and you know what I want you to do to complete that goal." She informed her chosen one who was beginning to think about what she wanted. 

Y/n: "... the Corpos must be annihilated." He said as he answered the Goddess's desire.

Chromia: "Correct. Those pathetic mongrels have control of that world that if I didn't have you be sent into that world, I would have just destroyed it a singular deadly virus that will cause human extinction." She said with a small smirk.

Y/n can only hide away his fear of what the goddess told him. Then again, she would be doing the universe a favor by getting rid of Cyberpunk, but we, the players mind you, have grown attached to the characters and they deserve a better ending than what they have received. Plus, we want to destroy all of those fuckin corporations that have fucked everything up because of power and greed.

Y/n: "I will not fail you, Lady Chromia. I WILL destroy the corpos and fix Night City." He said with determination and excitement.

Chromia: "To help you on your journey, I will grant you one wish, so think very carefully." 

Y/n: 'One wish. Hmm, I'm entering a world full of hackers, powerhouses, technology, and violence. What is one wish that enables me to use so many abilities for every situation? How can I be powerful, smart, charismatic, and deadly? Wait... why not wish the abilities of the people from one organization? One wish.' "I have my wish." He stated.

Chromia: "What is it that will help you on your journey, my chosen?" Asked the Android deity.

Y/n: "I want the abilities of every Decepticon from the Transformers series. From the G1 Cartoon to the IDW comics, to the Games." (Not counting the Movies, cuz they were mid in my opinion.)

Chromia stares Y/n as he made his request. Suddenly, she seems to have a small smile at his quick thinking.

Chromia: "It seems that you have found a loophole in the wish requirement. Instead of wishing for the abilities of one person, you want the abilities of everyone in one faction. I knew that I made the right decision in picking you as my chosen one. Your wish is granted." She states with authority as her eyes began to glow bright yellow and the supercomputer began to gather data.

The screen on the supercomputer began to show the Decepticon Logo with a bar underneath, showing that it was downloading a lot of data. A few minutes later, the download was finally complete, and suddenly a white beam came out of the screen and went into Y/n's eyes. 

Y/n: *Grits his teeth in pain* "I..  know... their... skills." He said in between words. "I... am... Decepticon!" He yells with pride as if he was actually Megatron.

The light died down, revealing Y/n's new body. He looks from the blank screen and he sees himself as Soundwave, but from the Prime Series.

 He looks from the blank screen and he sees himself as Soundwave, but from the Prime Series

(I don't own this image.)

Chromia: "Reincarnation Process Completed. Good Luck, Y/n L/n. Transporting to another world, in 3..2..1." She said before a white light surrounded the metallic world. 

Look out Night City, because it's for a huge fuckin change.