"Ion know Monii. Yeen got no protection. Shit go down in them clubs."

"Duh Foxx it ain't my first time.

I got my gun and I'll use it if I have to."

She looked at me. "Ight but I gotta know where just in case anything go down and get use to me being a regular." "Ion mind that you know that." I said smiling at her.

She shook her head.

"How I get wrapped up with you?" "Baby please you love me." I jumped on her kissing her.

"Yeah I do." She said smiling.

"One more thing though." She looked at me. "I auditioned already. Today my first night." "You sure bout this?"

I nodded. "I'm free tonight I'll come check the club out make sure you safe."

"Maddie coming too from school."

"She dancing?"

"Yeah she fye at it too." "Mmmm I guess that keep me some peace knowing you with her." "You know I'll always keep you updated and with you coming tonight I can gone set the record straight."

"And what's that?" She asked.

"That I'm yo woman. I belong to Safari aka my Foxxy." I said kissing her.

She smiled.

"Music to my ears."
______
I was at Maddy house getting ready for the club. Foxx was just going to meet us since Bagg called her for another mission.

It was out the blue but she said it should be fast.

"You look sexy." I told Maddy when she walked out the bathroom.

It's no secret me and Maddy hunched before.

We was drunk and she did most of the work. So I wasn't new to sleeping with girls. I just never did oral sex and strap play lol.

"Thanks boo. I'm kinda nervous."

"I was too my first time. Te had gave me a pill and next thing I know I was good to go."

"You popped pills before?"

"Only once it made me out of my body too much but it's common in trap life a lot of the members did it."

"Damn Monii you barely smoked and got drunk now you a trap queen." I laughed. "Nah that's not my life no more. It was fun while it lasted though."

"How long you think it's gone be before Bagg call you back?" "He was pretty serious bout us not working."

"Yeah but you his girl. Whether y'all together or not." I kind of blushed at the thought of him. Bagg was my everything.

"Yeah. I moved him to the back of my plate right now. This break is best plus I get to figure out what Monii want. Foxx keeps me happy and it's way less drama. I'm happy where I'm at."

"Yeah I get that. I just think Foxx is your entertainment though."

"What you mean?" I asked her.

"Not to be rude and please don't take offense but Monii I've slept with you before. Ain't nothing a woman can do for you."

"Foxx different." "Cause she dominant?"

"Yeah but she also teaches me how to give pleasure same as I receive it.

It's easier talking to her than most people.

She's mysterious and gentle. When I see her my heart skips a beat. Laying with her at night my whole body feels rested. I love that girl.