27.

It's been a few days since the fight and bagg won't even talk to me.

I knew why but still ain't no way he think what TeTe did was cool either. I just sighed cause I wasn't finna dwell on it forever.

Since I'm no longer working at the trap I been considering dancing again.

I actually enjoyed it and my body loved the exercise.

Tonight I was headed to a club with Maddie.

I haven't been really with my girls lately but we talk when we can or when I'm on campus.

I feel like I needed to be around them to snap myself out of this street shit. I was so use to fast money a 9 to 5 just won't work.

I hadn't told Foxx yet about me dancing but I'm sure she'll understand.

I ask about the trap but she never tells me anything.

He's been keeping Killa and Baby busy so I haven't been able to talk to them much either.

It sucked beefing with Bagg all the time.

But I made my bed so I gotta lay in it.

I sighed and just kept searching for the set I was wearing tonight. I honestly should've bought something but what I got will work.

I wanted to rebrand myself.

I no longer wanted to be Baby Bagg or Candy Girl. I was Ar''monii and it's time I made a name for myself.

"Got some planed?" I looked up to see Foxx.

I basically moved in at this point. I only go to the dorms for more clothes.

"Yeah I wanted to talk to you."

"Wassup?" "Give me a minute I'm looking for something." "Okay." She walked back out the closet. "How was the mission?" I asked.

"It was okay." "Nothing good happened?"

"Business as usual. Killing and stealing."

See what I'm saying that's all I get. I just dropped it. After I found my attire I paired it with some heels I just bought.

I walked out the closet.

"Shoes look like you up to no good." She said.

"What you mean?"

"Imma wait." She said going to shower. I knew she was smart so it's not like imma deny it.

The words just haven't formed yet.
_____
She was finally out and I had my clothes packed. I was changing at the dorm.

"You smell good." I told her.

"Thanks baby."

"I gotta talk to you about something." She raised an eyebrow. I laughed.

"Why you always think I'm up to no good?"

"Cause you are."

"Whatever. So you know I'm not at the trap anymore." "Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about working some where else." "Like a job? That's cool." "I mean yeah a job but it's dancing." She looked at me.

"A stripper?" "Yeah."

"Thought you said it was just for the mission?"

"I mean it was but I made good money Foxx plus I enjoyed it a lot."

"Shaking yo ass for dollars?"

"No Foxx. Just being on stage. I enjoy dancing I wish I could've focused on that more in college so it give me the opportunity to do what I love and make money."