𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ! ʲᵉⁿⁿ ᶜᵃʳᵗᵉʳ

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑎𝑙 :30

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 !

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 !𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 !
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

ꕥ — "what's good youtube, it's ya girl y/n. and welcome or welcome back to my channel. And today i'm gonna be pranking Jenn" I spoke to the camera.

"so y'all can tell by the title, im gonna be doing a lil rat prank. I'm in PetSmart right now and i'm gonna get the rat and ima see y'all inna few" I explained before turning the camera off.

I went to the rats isle and picked one of the biggest ones. I payed for it and left.

"Okay y'all soo i just made it home and Jenn is upstairs right now i'm finna set up this camera and i'm finna get her."

skip

"i went and got us a pet, it's soo cute you gone love it" I told her smiling as i picked up the box the rat was in.

"what is it" she raised her eyebrow as the big rodent inside began moving around alot in the box.

"open it" i exclaimed.

"i'm not opening shit until you tell me what the fuck is in the damn box" she replied.

"jenn it's a surprise, just open it bae please" i begged. she finally took in and began opening the box. she screamed and jumped back.

"y/n what the fuck!" she yelled and jumped on top of the counter that was behind us.

"you don't like it" i questioned as i glanced at the smelly animal inside the box.

"don't fucking play with me y/n. it's a fucking rat. what the fuck" she screamed as i picked up the box and brought it towards her.

"put it back over there. put it back over there" she repeated and i laughed.

"jenn it's just a rat, what are you afraid of" i snickered.

"mama, it's a rat in the box!" she shrieked.

"i can clearly see that"

"get that shit away from me" she demanded.

"will you atleast just look at it while it's on the table"

"yes, just the it away from me"

i put the box back on the table and she climbed down the counter and walked towards the table.

"out of all animals, why would you get a damn rat"

"because i thought since you live in new york you'll like rats"

"you playing with me right now, a rat"

"no im not baby, you're ungrateful" i rolled my eyes.

"how the fuck am i ungrateful. i don't want no fucking rat" she raised her voice.

i threw the rat on her and she screamed and ran out the kitchen. i jumped on the counter where she was before.

i heard the front door slam and i called out for Jenn. no answer.

"y'all she left" i announced to the camera.

i jumped off the counter and grabbed the broom and dustpan sweeping the fatass rat back into the box, gagging.

"okay yall that's it for todays video. make sure y'all hit that subscribe button and turn on post notifications so y'all can get notified everytime i post a banger!" I did my outro and ended the video.

i texted Jenn and asked where she went

-

𝗶𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝗝𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗥 ❤️💍

where u wenttt ? it was a prank!

that shit was not funny .

it was but ok

i'm at the stu, ima be back inna hour .
you hearted this message

-

i was editing the video while laughing my ass off. i heard the door unlock and jenn came in and sat next to me.

"where that nasty ass rat at" she asked.

"i took it back to PetSmart" i answered.

"don't do that nasty ass shit again" she mugged me and i nodded.

- 𝐾𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑎

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 & 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 💋

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 & 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 💋

- -KAYLAGETSUWETTER