𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ! ˡᵉᵉ ᵈʳⁱˡˡʸ

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑎𝑙 :30

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 !

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 !𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 !
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

ꕥ — Y/n walked outside of her apartment building and towards her ' friend ' Lee's car.

Y/n and Lee are not dating officially but did couple things , like go on dates.

When Y/n hopped into The car and closed the door lee was mugging her.

"What Took you so long ?" He asked with attitude making Y/n kiss her teeth.

"Bro why you on dick already bro" Y/n replied before shaking her head.

Lee softly slapped Y/n making her slap him harder , The two were basically Chrisean rock and blueface 2.0.

"Yo Y/n worda my deads stop hitting me before I uppercut you" Lee said hold Y/n's hands as she tried to hit him.

"Ok Ali just drive" Y/n replied before snatching her hands back and pulling her phone out.

Lee rolled his eyes before driving off and heading towards RPT.

The two sat in comfortable silence for a whole 5 minutes until lee broke it.

"Y/n why're you not my bitch yet ?" He asked making Y/n mug him.

"First of all watch that bitch word and I don't know you play too much and you're mean" She replied.

"Nigga I will dead boom you , Put a beam on ya shit" Lee said making Y/n scoff.

"This is why Dthang gets me wetter" Y/n mumbled making Lee slam on breaks.

"The fuck you say !" He yelled , Lee knew she was lying but was just surprised.

"I said that's why you get me wetter now keep driving , I wanna see my Kenzo bae" Y/n replied making lee sigh before continuing driving.

The two sat in silence the rest of the way to RPT and Of course lee was going to fuck her up when they get out the car.

When they entered River park towers residents , All of their friends were outside smoking , dancing and drinking. A regular day in Rpt.

Lee parked his car and rushed out the car making Her do the same.

"I should slap that wig off your head for playing with me Y/n" Lee stated before pushing Y/n's head with his two fingers.

"Lee I will walk you like a dog , Keep playing with me" Y/n replied before slapping his fingers away.

"Yo My hearts !" Dthang's high pitched voice yelled making Y/n and lee turn around.

"Why the fuck are y'all arguing ? come and get high you bitch ass niggas !" Dthang yelled again making the two laugh and walk towards the group.

- 𝐿𝑖𝑦𝑎ℎ

𝗛𝗲𝘆𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 , 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 ❤️

- r3yway