𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

Start from the beginning

Euphemia raises her eyebrow at the fake stutter, wondering what this man wanted with her and her brother, while Harry hasn't a clue at all.

"You knew?" Harry asked his older sister in 3 minutes. "Of course I knew," she said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Well, why didn't you bloody say something?" Ron asked, "She/I did," Her and Reggie replied at the same time, then turned back to the screen, not saying anything else, gaining looks of confusion from everyone that was watching.

Harry: Oh, nice to meet you. {Puts out hand. Quirrell refuses}

Euphemia: yeah..nice to meet you

Quirrell: F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh.

Hagrid: Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh.

Harry & Euphemia: Good-bye.

The three leave into a back room winery in front of a brick wall.

Hagrid: See, Harry, Euphemia, you're both famous!

Harry: But why are we famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who we are?

Hagrid: I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Harry. {Taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks shift and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street.}

Welcome, Harry, Euphemia, to Diagon Alley.

Harry grins broadly while Euphemia is bouncing in excitement as they step into the street and walk down it. An owl screeches.

Hagrid: Here's where you'll get your quills and ink, and over there all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry.

Harry is amazed like his sister as they pass by shops and owls and bats. The camera pans on a broom store, where a group of boys are crowded around a shiny broom.

Boy: It's a world class racing broom. Look at it, its the new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet.

"NIMBUS 2000?!?" Questioned all the quidditch lovers, all looking equally ecstatic while Mia and Harry looked smug.

Euphemia: cool! i want one!

"My Bambi is taking after me!" James said, falling into Sirius, while Lily rolled her eyes, mumbling under breath something along the lines of that's not a good thing, not that he heard.

She was looking in between the boys at the broom but turns around and sees Hagrid and her brother still walking. She goes to leave but turns back to look at the broom, then grins and catches up with them.

Harry: But, Hagrid, how are we to pay for all this? we haven't any money.

Euphemia scoffed, turning her nose in
the air. "Haven't any money? What nonsense." "Mum, didn't you say to always be humble?" Euphemia turned red at her son's statement and kept her mouth shut while Fleamont was holding his laugh in, earning a glare from his wife.

Hagrid: Well there's your money, Harry. Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'aint no place safer, 'cept perhaps Hogwarts.

Inside the bank, they walk down the shiny aisle, passing tiny creatures working.