𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

Omniscient Pov:

                              scene:

scene:

Almost ten years after the: DURSLEY's home. The camera pans on a sleeping boy, almost eleven, with a lightning-bolt shaped scar on his forehead.

There is a click, and knocking. Outside, a tall woman, PETUNIA DURSLEY, raps the door.

Lily scowled seeing her sister. She knew her sister didn't like people with magic. She made sure Lily knew that ever since she got back home from 1st year, all her sister ever did was sneer at her like she was garbage and ignore her like she didn't even exist, but deep down she knew her sister pretended she didn't have a sister.

Petunia: Up. Get up. {Knocks} {sighs} Now! {Smacks door of closet which is the potter twins bedroom}

"YOU TWO SLEPT IN A CUPBOARD!" The whole Potter family yelled, including Lily. At this point, they were wondering where they were and how they were taking care of those kids.

"After awhile, we got used to it." Harry said while his wife looked at him with pity, which he just ignored because he didn't need pity, even if it was from his wife. "Yeah, but what you don't get used to is the spiders." Mia tried to joke, but one look from Lily and James made her realize that they weren't in a joking manner.

Ron shuddered at the mention of spiders but didn't say anything because he was also shocked that his best friend didn't tell him this. Looking at everyone else's faces, he could tell they all felt the same way, while Teddy and Maia just looked confused as to what was going on.

A large, tubby boy, DUDLEY DURSLEY, suddenly comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops half-way down and goes back, jumping on the staircase.

"LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING!" Sirius exclaimed, setting off laughter throughout the hall. Harry and Mia were the loudest ones laughing, seeing as they could agree. Imagine living with something that just kept getting bigger and bigger; He was like one of those hungry hippo toys.

Dudley: Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!

Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs and runs for the kitchen. The boy, HARRY POTTER, tries to come out of the closet, but is pushed back in by Dudley.

Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone.

Petunia: Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!

A larger man, VERNON DURSLEY, is sitting at the kitchen table.

Vernon: Happy birthday, son.