[Day 2 beginning]

/Han's POV/

I walked into the school buildng feeling as happy as ever.
"Hey Felix!"
I said and hugged my best friend from the behind.

"Yahh Ji, you scared the fuck out of me"
Felix turned around and whined.

"Sorry, anyway hows your morning going so far?" I asked the freckled one who suddenly smiled like an idiot.
"Tell me, whatcha smirking for hmmmm?"

"Oh well.. I bumped into Changbin after my first class and it was like some k-drama scene where i drop all my books and fly into his arms yk. And he helped me out and then.. he asked my number bc he thinks i seem nice to talk to" Felix explained, i felt truly happy for him. He has had a crush on Changbin since elementary school.

"I can't wait till you two are married." I said jokingly receiving a punch on my shoulder.

"Hey Jisung!" A heard a familiar voice that caught my attention. I turned around to see Michael and i smiled more than i should.

"Hii" I said back and tried to stop being like an idiot. I felt my cheeks burn around this guy.

"I was wondering, if we could go out this weekend."
Michael went straight to the point and gave me a sticky note with his number on it.
"text me"
He winked at me and left.

"OMGGG THE HAN JISUNG HAS A DATE" Felix yelled and people started staring at us.

"shush!" I blushed hard at that and punched his shoulder.

"Ah well, class starts so, see yah at lunch~" Felix giggled and ran to his class and i went to mine.

(Very short chapter ik😊😊 i have no brain to write long ones anymore.)