Chapter 5: Hero Training

Start from the beginning

"This is going to be troubling since both of our quirk contrast against each other, but let just hope our opponents don't have the upper hand." He said, crossing his arm until he felt a heavy hand slapping his back.

"Don't you worry, my good friend! We'll be just fine if we play our cards right." She said, smiling having full faith of their abilities.

"Team A will be the heroes, and Team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head towards the monitor." All Might announced, leading everyone except the four students to the monitor.

"Villain Team, go in first and set up! In five minutes, the hero team will break in, and the battle will start." He explained, towards Iida and Bakugou.

"This is going to be quite an interesting fight between Bakugou and Midoriya." Y/N whispers, wanting to see both her classmates strength in quirk.

"Well those two seem to have history with each other so this fight can go either way." Tokoyami replied

The fight between Team A and Team D begins, with Bakugou heading straight toward Midoriya disregarding Iida plan. While it seems the fight between them were getting out of hand, which had Y/N concern about the history between them. "This fight is getting a little out of hand." She mumbled, getting a bad feeling in her stomach. As the fight continue to go on, Bakugou was close to killing Midoriya with his quirk, causing Y/N to stand up in shock and disbelief.

"All Might, I think you need to stop this session before someone gets hurt." Y/N said, feeling worried about this

"Don't you worry young Rengoku, I make sure that nobody isn't hurt during this training session." He said, making sure to not worry his students while deep inside he is quite concerned about Bakugou attacking Midoriya.

As it seems the fight between them were getting out of control, All Might notice Bakugou gauntlets were lighting up due to his quirk. "Young Bakugou, stop! Are you trying to kill him?!" He said, disbelief that his student was going in a more dangerous direction with their quirk.

"If I don't hit him, he won't die!" Bakugou yelled over the mic, pulling the pin which activated the grenade.

Most of the students couldn't hear what was happening over on the screen but notice that it was getting too destructive.

"Sir, you should stop them! That Bakugou's really crazy! He's gonna kill him!" Kirishima said

All Might disagree to that idea, as Y/N was still getting worried that someone is going to get extremely hurt. While Bakugou had pulled another stunt with the usage of his quirk, "Young Bakugou, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight, and your team lose."

"To attack on a larger scale inside is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting." He explained, while in the back of his mind, he thought about stopping it as a teacher.

On the screen, it displayed Midoriya was aiming a punch towards Bakugou while Ochako was heading towards the pillars. Bakugou uses his quirk landing a blow on Midoriya's back.

"What was that just now?" Kirishima asked

"He doesn't look like the type to think, but  he's more subtle than I expected." Todoroki answered, with ice covering half of his body.

"Well, that's going to be his downfall if he doesn't think of a plan in the near future whenever he's in battle." Y/N said, shaking her head in disappointment

"Getting in a clean hit while fighting against inertia requires fine lateral adjustment to the power of explosions." Momo added

The fight between them was getting more destructive and not hero like on Bakugou part, which most of the students didn't like. "Those are not the actions of a hero." Tokoyami replied

The fight was coming to an end, when Uraraka uses her quirk to float towards the weapon. As the timer was counting down, while it seems Bakugou underestimated Midoriya and his quirk.

"Hero team, wins!" All Might announced, which Y/N got up and clap in excitement as even though she was worried if this fight was getting too dangerous but she did love to see her classmates usage of quirks and their abilities.

"What the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground." Denki exclaimed, still in shock

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" Tokoyami said

While Midoriya was being carried away on a stretcher due to him being unconscious and injured. Y/N glanced at him and hope that he's get better soon, while preparing herself since she's and bird guy was going up next.

"Look like it's our turn Tokoyami!" Y/N exclaimed, feeling a burst of energy surging into her as she trained for this.

"Let's come up with a plan, I don't want to charge in without knowing what our advantages is." He said, waiting on the building to be repaired so they can enter.

"Great thinking, Tokoyami." She said, feeling proud of her bird friend of hers.

"Alright students, the building is being repaired but the next round will be Team H, that will be the villains and Team O, that will be the heroes." All Might announced

"Look like we going up against Yaoyorzou and Hanto." Tokoyami mumbled.

"Well lets us do our best, Tokoyami as we will exceed our goal of winning!" She said, pumping him up.

Tokoyami sighed, knowing it was going to be a long school year dealing with this energetic girl.

Word Count: 1572