Chapter 5: Hero Training

The next day, Y/N went to all of her different classes and was now heading to her afternoon class which was Hero Basic Training. She was sitting down next to Momo, talking about who's teacher going to teach them for this class, until someone burst through the door causing her to jump a little. "I am... coming through the door like a normal person." All Might announced

"I can't believe All Might going to be our teacher." Y/N whispers, while feeling a little excited that All Might is our teacher.

"Well I'm sure All Might would be an excellent choice of becoming our teacher, since he does have experience." Momo whispered.

"I teach basic Hero Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a Hero." All Might explained, "This is what we'll do today; Combat Training!"

'Combat Training? I hope they'll allow me to use my sword for this class.' She thought

"And to go with that are these!" He announces, displaying the cases with the class number on it towards the students. "Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and request you sent in before school started."

Y/N felt excitement of wearing her hero costume, as she designed it based on her father. "After you change, gather in Ground Beta." All Might said

The class responded with an "yes" and headed to the locker room to change into their hero costume. "Yaoyorozu, I noticed your costume is quite revealing. Is this part of your quirk?" She asked, putting on her hero costume along with her haori.

"Oh yes, my quirk is Creation so I need my hero costume to have some exposure to have more room. Just in case, if I need to summon a larger weapon than usual." Momo explained

"Oh, that actually a good idea." She said, putting her sword in her sheath. "Well we should get going before All Might wonders where we are."

The two of them headed to the Ground Beta, where the rest of their classmates were at. She was admiring some of the her classmates hero costumes until All Might announced starting the combat training.

"Sir!" Iida called out, wearing a knight costume which she wonder how he's not feeling overheated wearing that. "So will we be conducting urban battles again?"

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" All Might explained, that the students will be put on teams and fighting each other.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Y/N questioned, getting a bad feeling in her stomach.

"Yeah, especially without basic training... kero." Asui replied

"This is a real battle to understand the basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can beat up."

Some of the students were asking too many questions that was overwhelming All Might. "I'll answer your question!" All Might said, while he begin to explain how their team can win. "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

As the students begin to draws lot and team up with their selected partner, Y/N pull out a lot and see that she is partner up with Tokoyami. "Tokoyami! Look like we're partners!" She says, loudly while walking over to him.

"It appear so." He said, crossing his arm while it seem like he want to be left alone.

"Hey, I never got to know what your quirk is?" She asked.

"My quirk is Dark Shadow, I can manifest a sentient shadow that can fight better in the dark." Tokoyami explained

"That's a wonderful quirk! My quirk is Flame Breathing which been passed down for generations, I can basically create flame from my sword. It does take a bit of toll on my body if I use it too much." Y/N explained about her quirk in full detail.