Letter from Lady Yandere Shane

Hello, I started the account in 2013 writing AOT fan fiction. I became friends with males Virgil and dated JJ for a while and Virgil's love for my writing convinced me to start writing BxB.

My books are very controversial. It was risky to keep it in wattpad in the first place. Some might say I was greedy for censoring CSOP, but I made a good choice doing it because it kept Wattpad away. Unfortunately, CSOD was still there, uncensored, and I made a new uncensored book in Alice Twisted Wonderland. Wattpad didn't like that.

Some of those titles aren't finished. Why? Because of the behind the scenes. When JJ helped us edit, I secretly went back to dating him and it was a very toxic relationship. He was caring, he was supportive, but there were fights every time we talk. He's manipulative and I can only spot it half of the time, but it was a toxic relationship.

So toxic, I managed to write GreedXEnvy throughout the duration. It was supposed to be SlothxEnvy, and no one asked for GreedXEnvy, but I wrote that just to make an outlet for my current toxic relationship.

When JJ "left for college" we actually broke up. I had to move from my current city back into my parents because he was threatening my life's work and holding my accounts hostage.

That's where all the craziness began. My drafts were deleted (by JJ) and Virgil had to deal with my mental breakdown and abuse of sleeping pills. Virgil and I was locked out of the LadyYandereShane account for months because of him and since we could only communicate online it took a long time for us to get it back. We changed the passwords and everything, but we are still locked out of Google Docs, Archive of our Own, and some sites we use.

When we at least got the wattpad account back, I begged Virgil not to tell any reader about my personal life. We agreed to keep it secret in fear that if we expose JJ (which wouldn't really do anything) he will get mad and delete the other accounts.

LadyYandereShane was in shambles and I don't know if I could continue CSOD (deleted drafts) or keep CSOP in the site because it is so controversial it risks the account. I don't know if it was JJ (since he doesn't have the WP password) or because it truly violated terms. Must be the latter.

Baby Author (which was actually a childhood friend of ours) joined us not to edit, not to write, but to just watch over me in case I talk with JJ again. That has been my issue, I don't know how to stay away from him.

Will I be reuploading? It depends what I can find on my computer. But trust me when I say this: it really IS risky for me to keep my stories here. The plot itself is dangerously walking between the line. CSOS and CSOP will probably be reuploaded, I don't know about Alice Twisted Wonderland because that was a new story we didn't make a back up to yet.

I want to thank you for enjoying our stories.
This account will be up and we will find a way to keep going. Stories you love will be up although I don't know if they'll stay up. We will appeal to JJ (and Virgil, BBA will not allow me to talk with him alone) to give us back our accounts so we can start posting on Archive of Our Own and other sites. We also want the Amazon account back so we can publish CSOS on paperback. That has been halted because of the drama with JJ.

The verdict: We will speak with him about getting the accounts back so we can continue posting on them. This account will reupload stories. Those who have saved the stories in their personal docs can continue reading them for your own, or you can message us and send it to us so we can reupload it. We'd appreciate that.

Sincerely, Ashley