𝗠𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝟮)

ᴰᵉˢᵗʳᵒʸ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵒʸˢ ʸᵒᵘ.

"You're going first. That's the only reason I'm with you. Because while they're busy shooting a hole in your head, I'll be running the other direction. I'm on your side as long it helps me."

THEO PIERCE

I. NAME
Theo Pierce

II. NICKNAME
-

III. AGE
19

IV. SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

V. GENDER
Male

VI. PRONOUNS
He/Him

VII. LOOKS

 LOOKS

VII. PERSONALITY
"I'm not the only one thinking it, I'm just the only saying it."

Self-absorbed, entitled, narcissistic, untrustworthy, back stabber.

Theo is emotionally intelligent, and doesn't like to look like the bad guy. Theo's first move is typically to use, softer or friendlier techniques. However, when those fail, he can become extremely controlling and demanding. He is calculated and strategic, usually taking great care that his every action serves his ultimate goal. He pays attention to everything going on around him, absorbing any information that he sees a potential use for later. He is good at drawing conclusions about those around him, and using those to his advantage. While he prefers to have a plan and think things through, there are times when things don't go quite according to plan. When this happens, Theo adapts fairly easily. Although in the negative, he, at times, acts quite hastily when under the stress of the moment. He doesn't typically resort to cold, hard logic until absolutely necessary. Theo has a serene demeanour, being bold, charming, charismatic, intelligent and suave. Theo is very skilled in using his charm, wit and good looks to get on people's good sides and have them lower their guard. Calculating, cunning and patient. He is skilled in duplicity, seduction, is a corrupting influence and an expert manipulator. He is capable of perfectly feigning, fabricating emotions.

He's a real handy guy unless it comes down to his life or yours. He will, without a thought, choose his life over yours unless you are incredibly special to him (which is very rare). Though he won't die for you just yet, he'll try to figure out ways to safe his neck first.

Lastly, underneath it all, he's really this scared boy who wants friends and a family but he'd never admit it.

"You're going to have to trust me."
IX. POWERS
Probability Manipulation
He can manipulate probability, how likely an event is to occur, and or how likely it is that a proposition is true. They can decide how likely events happen, making unlikely things occur more often or instantly and preventing liable events from happening. They can cause and prevent both good and bad luck, sudden deaths, natural disasters etc.