Momo and Jiro Sex Ed pt 1!

Start from the beginning

     "If it's okay with you, Mr. and Mrs. Jiro, then I would gladly accept." Said Inko as the rocker's parents thought on it. "If you promise that you will continue to watch over our little girl, then I am okay with this arrangement." Mika Jiro said as Kyotoku smiled and nodded. Kyoka cried as she tackled Izuku into a hug. Leaving the little titan a blushing ess once more. Mitsuki, Inko, and Mika all smiled silently, betting on the potential couple's future.

    Nezu smiled as the parents all had come to agree to the offer. He would move heaven and earth to protect his students. Especially with Izuku. He had felt a kinship for the boy as he had essentially been kidnapped with no hope of returning until Kyoka Jiro's call for help was heard. Mitsuki and Masaru offered to go with Hizashi Yamada to begin packing Inko's things. Soon, the Jiro's headed home after many hugs and thank yous.

    Leaving Inko, Izuku, Kyoka, and Momo in the common room. "As I said, Mrs. Midoriya, I truly think Midoriya-kun here is a true hero. He was even willing to fight our homeroom teacher to stay by Jiro-chan's side and protect her. Not even Bakugo would try and fight our teacher." Kyoka nodded as she held Izuku's hand and sat against his side. "I always knew he was destined for greatness." The proud mother said.

    "Yeah, hehe. Plus, Green had no problem beating up Kaminari for what he did. You should have seen how the jerk looked when he was done with him. Even All Might couldn't have survived that fury." Kyoka said as she kept peeking at Izuku, who blushed bashful at holding Kyoka's hand and for Momo's praise.

    Momo.smirked before saying. "You should have seen how he comforted Jiro-chan in the nurses office. He cupped her cheek and said no pretty girls like her should ever be treated that way by anyone." Both Izuku and Kyoka were blushing hard as they heard that.

   "Aww, does my sweet cinnamon roll really think Jiro-Chan is pretty?" Inko asked with wiggling brows. Making Momo giggle. "Y-Yes. She and Y-Yaoyorozu are b-both very p-pretty girls." He stammered out, causing both teens to blush hard at his honest thoughts. 'WOW! WHAT A LITTLE HABDSOME CHARMER IZU! I CAN ALREADY SEE MANY GRANDBABIES!' Roared Inko in her mind.

    "R-Really, you th-think I'm p-pretty Green/Midoriya-kun!?" Both girls asked simultaneously. Izuku blushed and nodded as both girls tackled him into a hug and thanked him. "Oh, my girl's, you should wait to try making babies so soon!" Inko teased with a grin as all three were one huge blushing mess, making Inko laugh hard.

    The two girls were constantly sneaking looks at Izuku as the four spoke. Inko and both girls got along swimmingly as they realized she truly was just as kind and caring as her son. "You know. I am glad you get to be here too, Mrs. Midoriya. You and Mitsuki Bakugo had left a huge impression on Green. The whole time he was watching over me, he kept saying his mom and Auntie made sure to be kind and polite. You really should have seen what he did to the pervs. As soon as he found out what they said about me, Yaomomo, the other girls, and you, he was so angry, I felt the entire building shake with hid fury." Kyoka said with a giggle as both her and Momo held one of Izuku's hands.

     "Oh. What did he do?" Izuku blushed a bit embarrassed. Momo giggled and explained how badly he beat the boys, then shoved Kamknari's, head up Minetas butt. Inko laughed hard at what she was told. "Hahahaha, whew. Well, you two beautiful girls couldn't have asked for a better bodyguard. Just hold off on having kids for now, hehehe." She teased as all three nearly fainted.

   The dorms had been modified while the three spoke. With Izuku and Inko having their room between Kyoka's and Momo's rooms. Thanks to the Bakugos and Present Mic, they had managed to bring all of Inko's things as well as a bunch of Izuku's old games, movies, and action figures to put in there. That night was the greatest night in Inko's life. She finally got her beloved son back. As well she even got hired to work at UA as her incredibly powerful son got enrolled into UA's 1A hero course. For years, she begged her son to find his way home to her. Now that he has, they don't have to be apart.