Sivaangi mv :Why won't you see the pain in my heart? I miss you so much it hurts, and all I want is to be by your side. But you're slipping away, and it's breaking me into pieces. Please, don't ignore me, don't forget us......don't forget us... 🤧

As she scrolled through his photos, her heart sank as she witnessed his genuine happiness with those around him.

The girls by his side were undeniably beautiful and carried a modern allure that she couldn't replicate. She felt like an outsider in every aspect, which shattered her self-confidence.

Her mind relentlessly echoed warnings that she wasn't suitable for him. In the midst of this torment, silent tears streamed down her face, and she closed her phone, placing it aside with a profound sense of unworthiness consuming her.

Sivaangi thought to herself,

Sivaangi mv : Naa antha ponnunga mathiri modern aa illa la... enakku avangala mathiri ipd kutty aa dress panna theriyathe.. Naa avangala mathiri ellam slim aa height aa illala... Ohh athaan ashwin ku enna pudikkalaya.....  Apo avan time pass ku thaa enna love pannana? Illa illa..... avan ennoda ashwin.. avan apd ellam panna maatan... I know him.. I trust him... I trust him....

With her thoughts racing, she unknowingly drifted off to sleep. Tears glistened on her cheeks.

***********

Despite her moments of doubt, she had meticulously planned everything to celebrate his birthday. After their confession, this would be the first time they would celebrate their birthdays as a couple.

She made a concerted effort to conceal her thoughts, accompanying Sakthi and posting a status with him. Aarav closely observed her, sensing that something was amiss. Rakshan, her brother, also noticed her unease but respected her privacy by not prying into her affairs.

Amid her busy schedule, Shivaani inadvertently missed noticing her sister's distress. However, Sivaangi's unwavering trust in Ashwin remained untouched. She believed that he must have a compelling reason for his behavior. Her love for him ran deep, and she held the certainty that his love for her transcended any challenges they faced.

One day, as Shivaani was passing by her younger sister's room, she couldn't help but notice that the room was cloaked in an unusual stillness. Her little sister sat there, lost in deep thought. Shivaani approached quietly, gently placing a hand on her shoulder.

Shivaani : Thangam ❤️

As her sister turned, Shivaani couldn't ignore the glistening tears in her eyes.

Shivaani: Thangam.. aluguriya...

Without a word, she drew her sister into a warm and comforting embrace.

Sivaangi: Romba miss panren.. avana...

Shivaani : Naa un kitta onnu kekata....

Sivaangi: Mm..

Shivaani: Sandeha padriya avana...

Sivaangi slowly released her sister from the embrace and gazed into her eyes with concern, silently asking if everything was okay.

Shivaani sighed.

Shivaani: Aarav sonnaru.... Romba kavala pattan nee insecurity aa irukka nu... athaan keten thangam...

Sivaangi smiled and continued...

Sivaangi :

Avan ennamo maraikkuran nu thonuthu ka.....
I trust him..